Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

50 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ryan Fraser went up in my estimation today. Spent the last 10 minutes sprinting about on 1 leg 

Manquillo for Dummet was key too....Raphina was the only cunt who was going to do anything for then and he fancied taking old Manky so much he moved to the other side where Trippier kept him quiet....the "Spanish Cafu" also won the free kick we scored from  😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Roy Wood wrote a song for the New Seekers to use in Eurovision, but they fucked it off. 

@Meenzer will no doubt confirm this. :lol:

Kinda - his song got to the final six but then the British public fucked it off. It finished very last. :D

I just read there was a song by Ray Davies in there too, but apparently it was this Ray Davies :lol: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Have just seen the Saint-Maximin penalty shout. How the fuck didn’t VAR overturn that? 

I know it didn’t cost us in the end but that is dodgy as fuck.

Is that now 3 stone wall VAR shouts that we should have had? Is Prince Andrew's fucking video controller running it or what?

My best mate from school who is a die hard Leeds fan went today. He said Leeds were shit and we deserved it.  He also said Trippier was different gravy.  He said he was constatly shouthing at Lascelles etc to move.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ryan Fraser went up in my estimation today. Spent the last 10 minutes sprinting about on 1 leg 

I’ve passed this on to him. He said 

“My names not Ryan you daft cunt you’ve lived next to me 8 years, you’re a fucking alcoholic nuisance and if you don’t turn that guitar down I’ll call the police” 

Must have been a long day with all the travelling and that. Fair play to him, a gentleman.

• Haha 4

Obviously I knew we were signing a good player with Trippier but fuck me, what a footballer he is. I assume Lascelles will be fit by the time Everton rolls around but Trippier is the best player, he’s played at levels that the rest of our lot could only dream of, make him captain.

Special shout to Manquillo, thought he didn’t put a foot wrong when he came on. Could well have made his case for being our left back in that 20 minute spell tbh.

• Like 3

My favourite thing about Trippier is that he looks liked he’d ask to lend a £1 in the CIU but like many men of that persuasion is also an amazing footballer on a weekend. 

With Joe, have we become negative?  He has grafted his utter tits off since Howe has come.  But has that made us negative because Shelvey and whoever is alongside him so fucking imobile that its made us negative?

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

With Joe, have we become negative?  He has grafted his utter tits off since Howe has come.  But has that made us negative because Shelvey and whoever is alongside him so fucking imobile that its made us negative?

What is it with you and trying to find reasons to dislike our best performing players? 

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What is it with you and trying to find reasons to dislike our best performing players? 

OR

You could read it as, why did we seem more open once Joe went off.

Have you seen me slag Joe off since Howe has taken over?  He has been immense and I have loved seeing him run his absolute blood to water.  But today when he went off we seemed more open and creative.  Is it because he's been grafting his fucking nuts off so Shelvey and co have thought we don't need to do the running or what?

59 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

OR

You could read it as, why did we seem more open once Joe went off.

Have you seen me slag Joe off since Howe has taken over?  He has been immense and I have loved seeing him run his absolute blood to water.  But today when he went off we seemed more open and creative.  Is it because he's been grafting his fucking nuts off so Shelvey and co have thought we don't need to do the running or what?

I personally think it’s just because Willock, Shelvey, and Longstaff are all better passers than Joelinton when they are actually trying and playing well. The issue is they very fucking rarely play well or put effort in (maybe harsh on Willock?) whereas Joelinton has been putting a shift in consistently every time he plays. 

I personally didn’t see this shift in us looking better without him than we did with him, I was really worried when he went down as he was doing a great job of gathering every loose ball coming out of Leeds box and recycling play, fortunately Willock had a good second half and both Shelvey and Longstaff actually put shifts in. 

• Like 1