Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

Good win and much fucking needed. GET IN THERE. Our CM has discovered how to run, Willock was really good in the second half. We still carved out very little but fortunately didn’t make the massive errors we’ve been making. 

Genuinely don’t understand VAR anymore. If that happens against us the commentator will be pointing out the clear contact and saying that’s why it’s a blatant pen, happens to us and he’s saying it’s not enough contact :lol: thank fuck yet another shocking pen decision didn’t cost us. 

Right get some players in for fuck sake. 

• Like 3

Dave Ensign's Cartoon Shithouse - Kindle edition by Ensign, Dave.  Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

As aul turnip said it was nice to see the lads not have a nervous breakdown as soon as we went 1 up. Get four or five more players in, some warm weather training on the Yemeni border, and we could be pretty well set up for the rest of the season. 

• Haha 2

Great stuff.

I was on the phone because I got told about the arrest of the suspect on the murder, got backbin front of the TV to see Tom Riddle score.

I had to turn the TV off because I did not want to watch us fucking it up again.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

BTW 20 minutes to go, wykiki was predicting that not only are we going down, but that we also won't come straight back up. Now he's dancing about like Dick Van Dyke.

What a bloke. :lol:

That’s showbiz 

• Haha 4

Schar was MoM for me. A couple of goal saving blocks, rock steady at the back and lots of important tackles.

Willock was really bad first half, not tracking back and poor touches. Howe and co obviously gave him a rocket and he played much better second half but missed a gilt edged chance at the end and was running on empty, but good second half performance.

Shelvey was steady but the goal is 100% keeping error. Much better defensive performance from him.

Another star performer was Dubravka. He wasted so much time that it really jolted Leeds who wanted to play free playing football. He commanded his area well and made an important save. Distribution not great as always but clean sheet.

Longstaff played much better than I thought he would when Joelinton went off.

Wood was slightly disappointing, lack of pace that this team gets from Wilson hurt us from breaking more often.

Most of the lads though did really well. Leeds missed Bamford and Phillips badly, one to ruffle our back line and the other to control the midfield.

Still, things look a lot brighter, especially after Everton result earlier. We still need some reinforcements. Looking forward to next week/ deadline day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

It was nice to see the players not wet their pants when we went a goal up. 

coincidence that lascelles wasn't on the pitch at the death?

manquillo did well too he rarely lets us down

16 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

This is only the second game of the season I've not watched (Burnley being the other).

Im the key to success lads. 

ok so don't even think about watching another one until we're mathematically safe

Was listening to the TF podcast this morning and Alex Hurst, who I think talks sense, was saying that he thought if we didn't pick up a win from today or the next two against Everton and Villa, that he thought they'd sack Howe. 

I hadn't been thinking in those terms but I actually think he might have been right. Thank fuck for that win today. 

Get back on it in the transfer market, bring 4 or 5 in, and we could easily start moving up the league from Feb on. 

2 minutes ago, Phoenix711 said:

Schar was MoM for me. A couple of goal saving blocks, rock steady at the back and lots of important tackles.

Willock was really bad first half, not tracking back and poor touches. Howe and co obviously gave him a rocket and he played much better second half but missed a gilt edged chance at the end and was running on empty, but good second half performance.

Shelvey was steady but the goal is 100% keeping error. Much better defensive performance from him.

Another star performer was Dubravka. He wasted so much time that it really jolted Leeds who wanted to play free playing football. He commanded his area well and made an important save. Distribution not great as always but clean sheet.

Longstaff played much better than I thought he would when Joelinton went off.

Wood was slightly disappointing, lack of pace that this team gets from Wilson hurt us from breaking more often.

Most of the lads though did really well. Leeds missed Bamford and Phillips badly, one to ruffle our back line and the other to control the midfield.

Still, things look a lot brighter, especially after Everton result earlier. We still need some reinforcements. Looking forward to next week/ deadline day.

agree the vast majority of this, especially on willock.

shame you spoilt your post with the goalkeeping error for shelvey's magnificent free kick!  ;) :lol:

3 minutes ago, Phoenix711 said:

This definitely changes the feeling for the next week and a bit leading into the end of the window. A few players in and it's like a reboot with some positivity around the place and the potential for some dry/clean sheets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Was listening to the TF podcast this morning and Alex Hurst, who I think talks sense, was saying that he thought if we didn't pick up a win from today or the next two against Everton and Villa, that he thought they'd sack Howe. 

I hadn't been thinking in those terms but I actually think he might have been right. Thank fuck for that win today. 

Get back on it in the transfer market, bring 4 or 5 in, and we could easily start moving up the league from Feb on. 

Saw him in the crowd 

• Haha 1