Howe's Bargain Hunt Losers v Bielsa P-Coy Pussies

wykikitoon

20 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

My man love for Trippier is bordering on unhealthy

He's unbelievable man. I feel embarrassingly grateful for him coming here as well, given the circumstances. 

• Like 5

Shearer absolutely right to pick out Trippier in his motd analysis and echo calls for him to be made captain. He really was a class above and I thought there are a signs of a decent partnership with Fraser developing down our right. Got to give props to Fraser too. He barely got a sniff under Bruce but he busts a gut for the cause.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

The western terrace at Headingly is always a good day out 

Get in the South Stand at Headingley.  Not Tory Terrace man.  FWIW I did the enineering as a grad on the Western Terrace

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Shearer absolutely right to pick out Trippier in his motd analysis and echo calls for him to be made captain. He really was a class above and I thought there are a signs of a decent partnership with Fraser developing down our right. Got to give props to Fraser too. He barely got a sniff under Bruce but he busts a gut for the cause.  

Manquillo deserves a mention. Did well when he came on, makes a good tackle, gets up off his arse and makes the run for the one two then drives forward which gets us the free kick where we score. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

7:08/09 for the goal scenes but the whole thing is worth a look if you want to get an insight into your average West Yorkshire sporting afternoon :lol:

:lol: Bless. Just makes you want to jump in windmilling all over the shop. :lol:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Manquillo deserves a mention. Did well when he came on, makes a good tackle, gets up off his arse and makes the run for the one two then drives forward which gets us the free kick where we score. 

Yup, good shout. Plus he had raphina, who gave Dummet a torrid time, in his pocket

• Like 2