Apologies

Guest Ant

Sorry for the downtime lads, one block in a 12yr tenure isn't bad going (and it wasn't a technical fuck up so my skills remain intact)

As I said to a few people not sure what happened sunday night/monday utterly bizarre and not like me to get frantic/panicked for any reason, likelihood a combo of things over the last while have been in my head more than i thought and it just took something to tip the cart, and I had a mare that simple and went nuclear trying to shift stuff away, near forgot to pick up the wee man from school or so i thought, ended up leaving and being like 45mins early, yesterday was a shambles. :lol: 

Anyway thankfully Meenzer, Tom, and Andrew are going sort here from now on and are happy to take the reigns and keep it going while i step away, taking the place down weighed on me quite a bit considering how much it gets used/visitors it attracts from all over etc, so i'm happy they own it after my caretaker stint.

break for me for a bit anyway till we get relegated or sign Haaland 

• Andrew pinned this topic

Big up yourself Ant for all the work you put into keeping this place going over the years. Massive respect and thanks due and no need to feel at all bad about what went down. I’m just relieved we’ve got our pad back. 

Props to Tom, Meenzer and Andrew for picking up the baton. Legends to a man. This place means a lot to me and I’m relieved others feel the same. Genuinely feared we’d lost it at one point 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fuck me, people crying their eyes out and when it's back up I'm the only one here!?

Screenshot_20220125-201739__01.jpg

Nice to be able to drop a laugh emoji on a post again :lol: 

• Haha 6

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Big up yourself Ant for all the work you put into keeping this place going over the years. Massive respect and thanks due and no need to feel at all bad about what went down. I’m just relieved we’ve got our pad back. 

Props to Tom, Meenzer and Andrew for picking up the baton. Legends to a man. This place means a lot to me and I’m relieved others feel the same. Genuinely feared we’d lost it at one point 

I'd like to associate myself with these fine comments  :cuppa:

• Like 4

Good to see this place back up and running. 

All the best Ant, hope you feel better and manage to clear your head. It's a decent wee community here, one of only a handful of forums I still frequent. Thanks for the work you were putting in to keep it going.

• Like 3

Aye, look after yourself Ant- nowt more important than your own well-being, so take some time to relax. 
Thanks too, for looking after and running this place for so long- the Shed is a bit echoey without it. :lol:
Hats off to the new Triumvirate of Overlords too, beware the Ring (piece) of Power though  for it corrupts all men, especially you Andrew since you live in Hobbiton. 

It was fun invading NO for a day or two, but it’s nice to be home. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Props to Tom, Meenzer and Andrew for picking up the baton and to HMHM for getting the first laugh emoji. Legends to a man. This place means a lot to me and I’m relieved others feel the same. Genuinely feared we’d lost it at one point 

Ah it was nowt, man.

tenor.gif?itemid=5145765

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Guest Ant said:

Sorry for the downtime lads, one block in a 12yr tenure isn't bad going (and it wasn't a technical fuck up so my skills remain intact)

As I said to a few people not sure what happened sunday night/monday utterly bizarre and not like me to get frantic/panicked for any reason, likelihood a combo of things over the last while have been in my head more than i thought and it just took something to tip the cart, and I had a mare that simple and went nuclear trying to shift stuff away, near forgot to pick up the wee man from school or so i thought, ended up leaving and being like 45mins early, yesterday was a shambles. :lol: 

Anyway thankfully Meenzer, Tom, and Andrew are going sort here from now on and are happy to take the reigns and keep it going while i step away, taking the place down weighed on me quite a bit considering how much it gets used/visitors it attracts from all over etc, so i'm happy they own it after my caretaker stint.

break for me for a bit anyway till we get relegated or sign Haaland 

I know only too well how running this place can burn you out ... and I only did it for 6-7 years! 

Stay safe and well pal, you've done a cracking job keeping this place going :good:

• Like 5

• Andrew unpinned this topic