Apologies

Guest Ant

And massive thanks Ant for all the work and money you've put in over the years, my family would probably hate me if I didn't have this forum to whinge about our dysfunctional club and rid myself of my horrible attempts at humour.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bloody favouritism!

015.jpg

Your application form was excellent however you ticked no to the question -

“are you a massive fucking communist?”

• Haha 5

BTW, I was thrilled to see how much I was missed by you absolute pricks when I eventually stumbled into the newcastle-online Toontastic thread, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart fuck you all.

• Haha 11

5 hours ago, OTF said:

BTW, I was thrilled to see how much I was missed by you absolute pricks when I eventually stumbled into the newcastle-online Toontastic thread, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart fuck you all.

No reflection on you. We’re all fucking senile 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

No reflection on you. We’re all fucking senile 

Honestly recognising anyone on the reddit without their avatars was difficult.

5 hours ago, OTF said:

Make sure you sign up to the Patreon 👍

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, OTF said:

I always gets the southern hemisphere posters mixed up, especially you and toonotl. :lol: 

Sorry Music Video GIF

• Haha 1

I need to rebrand with a catchier, more memorable name. Early market research has me leaning towards either Diego2 or NotTheFish.

• Haha 6

Just now, OTF said:

I need to rebrand with a catchier, more memorable name. Early market research has me leaning towards either Diego2 or NotTheFish.

What about FOT- same letters, but similar enough to our very own murder-suicide freak of old to be memorable, also the sound you make popping the seal on a new jar of instant coffee? 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What about FOT- same letters, but similar enough to our very own murder-suicide freak of old to be memorable, also the sound you make popping the seal on a new jar of instant coffee? 

Great to know you think so highly of me.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I always gets the southern hemisphere posters mixed up, especially you and toonotl. :lol: 

Sorry Music Video GIF

She’s madder than a bucket of frogs, but I would disappoint the shit out Mariah Carey 

image.gif.ad313bfdafa4e6261145de755749a665.gif

:bloodywank:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What about The Strawberry Blonde Quiff? 

Give the Kommisariat of Banning Orders a little scare :lol:

The Ginger Island of Hair

• Andrew unpinned this topic