So what's been happening....

peasepud

Bollock cancer, which was very easy to deal with. Even if I’m a bit lopsided nowadays. 

Then in a lymph node at the base of my spine, dealt with via 9 months of chemo, 3 blood transfusion and regularly blacking out while taking a piss in the middle of the night and coming round covered in my own piss on the bathroom floor. Good times

• Sad 1

On 27/01/2022 at 19:42, peasepud said:

Well here goes with mine.

I'm guessing I was still around when my son was born. He's now 12 and the second tallest in the house. Finally remarried, moved house half a dozen times before settling in Morpeth. Lost my dad and then got 2 different cancers within 6 months of each other (luckily neither of them were the plums).

Made the jump and left the Civil Service, now working for a major IT supplier, wish I'd done it years ago.

Oh and became foster carers...which is a hoot 😶

This all sounds like an elaborate cover-up to convince me you're not the same Pud that played a secondary but significant role in how I ended up here of all the godforsaken corners of the net.

More seriously though, huge respect for foster caring. 

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fair enough mate :lol:

… sitter, obvs. 

I sit and rock to the side to wipe. I usually, and I know this is controversial, stand to piss.

On 26/01/2022 at 18:48, peasepud said:

It's a good 10 years since I regularly frequented these parts so for the oldies (well everyone really)... sum up your last 10 years in a post..  

I used to be J69. Still here. Just less of a knob as I approach middle age 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blastronaut said:

This all sounds like an elaborate cover-up to convince me you're not the same Pud that played a secondary but significant role in how I ended up here of all the godforsaken corners of the net.

More seriously though, huge respect for foster caring. 

Now I'm intrigued....who are ya?

27 minutes ago, peasepud said:

Now I'm intrigued....who are ya?

Don't worry about me like. I'm just some pisshead Scot that has no real connection with Newcastle or the club and is only here for the guitar thread.

It's all good, just messing, no real suspicion. The Pud I know would never have been able to type so articulately and would definitely never have been allowed to foster.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I used to be J69. Still here. Just less of a knob as I approach middle age 

Don't put yourself down, Jonathan, you're still the complete knob and we'd have it no other way.  ;)

I See You Hockey GIF by HockeyCanada

• Haha 4

I saw the court set up where they play it near the cathedral in Florence. I haven’t actually seen it being played live though, just on tv. It’s fucking mental though 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Found out this is a yearly tradition in Italy and is beyond brutal!

There's a documentary series on Netflix called Home Game and one of the episodes is all about this sport. Worth a watch. 

On 29/01/2022 at 10:00, ewerk said:

:lol: Moves across the world for pussy and ends up working for NASA. Nice one, Jimbo.

You know what they say, "shoot for the moon".

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He needs to get back here and tell us if aliens exist, pronto. They’ll know the crack 

How can there be aliens if “space” doesn’t exist?
#wolfy #offthecharts #denpressure