So what's been happening....

peasepud

So that new baby I had about 5 minutes ago is a teenager next month. That’s weird. 

Other than that I’ve discovered I’m made of Teflon as I’ve managed to avoid COVID despite being elbows deep in it most nights for the last 2 years. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, catmag said:

So that new baby I had about 5 minutes ago is a teenager next month. That’s weird. 

Other than that I’ve discovered I’m made of Teflon as I’ve managed to avoid COVID despite being elbows deep in it most nights for the last 2 years. 

I can’t believe I've dodged it too tbh. Last man standing in London I think because every other cath word I know has had it.

mad how quickly they grow up. My eldest is about to turn 11

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I can’t believe I've dodged it too tbh. Last man standing in London I think because every other cath word I know has had it.

mad how quickly they grow up. My eldest is about to turn 11

Bloody hell, have you even left the house? 😆 The bairn hasn’t had it either, although he might have done and I’ve just been one of them nurse mams that tell their kids unless their head is hanging off they’re still going to school.

5 hours ago, catmag said:

Bloody hell, have you even left the house? 😆 The bairn hasn’t had it either, although he might have done and I’ve just been one of them nurse mams that tell their kids unless their head is hanging off they’re still going to school.

I’ve been out loads. I don’t get how I’ve got away with it tbh. My wife and two kids have both had it the last couple of weeks. I’m either unbelievably lucky, have had it already without realising or am about to come down with it. 

11 hours ago, catmag said:

Don’t start that lark, mine will be 21 and 18 next year! 😂

Have also managed to dodge COVID despite everyone around me having it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How’d you know you had it, then? 

I had a cold but kept doing lateral flows and they kept coming up negative. About ten days later I had to get a pre-departure PCR test to go to Amsterdam and the test came back positive but with CT levels so high that it would indicate an old infection so my cold was most likely covid.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I had a cold but kept doing lateral flows and they kept coming up negative. About ten days later I had to get a pre-departure PCR test to go to Amsterdam and the test came back positive but with CT levels so high that it would indicate an old infection so my cold was most likely covid.

That’s right, blame me :lol: 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Food Pancakes GIF

• Haha 5

Everyone in my house has had it now except me and I didn’t even try and keep away from them. Apart from numerous LFTs, I’ve also had 2 PCRs since Xmas. So it seems unlikely I’ve had it (in the past few months at least). It’s weird like because someone I know had a similar experience with it being in their household on two separate occasions. They didn’t get it but eventually did recently. There must be lots of different factors from your immune system, the vaccines you’ve had, exposure to it previously etc. 

I've been handed an FA misconduct charge (Failed to ensure my players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion) and the missus and I split up - all within the last 24hrs. 

On the plus side at least it happened before Valentine's Day :lol:

The FA are fucking arseholes BTW.

One of my lads was racially abused by the players and coaching staff of the other team and was told he was told he was going to get stabbed and his mum raped. I obviously reported this but because the referee reported a 'bit of jostling / pushing' (his words) which was no more than handbags, I'm up on a misconduct charge!

I now wish I'd let the lad go fucking lump him, at least the charge would have seemed worthwhile :lol: