So what's been happening....

peasepud

Just now, Tom said:

I think we were working together for a good while tbh, I did a lot of the graphics etc 

I'm only on the wind up :icon_lol:

tbh you're probably right. 2009 seems like a lifetime ago. I've spent the last couple of years posting in a Facebook group in a a perpetual circle of calling people a cunt and then getting a ban for it. 

• Haha 1

I'll pop in and out. Work these days leaves little time for it and I've also managed to bag writing and presenting the weekly pub quiz at my local. Fuck all free time these days. 

16 hours ago, peasepud said:

It's a good 10 years since I regularly frequented these parts so for the oldies (well everyone really)... sum up your last 10 years in a post..  

Married, bought a house in Cheshire (Dahhhhling), have a little'un, changed jobs a few times, relocated hair from head to chin.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Married, bought a house in Cheshire (Dahhhhling), have a little'un, changed jobs a few times, relocated hair from head to chin.

Well that's a load of bollocks, your hair was never on your head to start with 

• Haha 4

Well here goes with mine.

I'm guessing I was still around when my son was born. He's now 12 and the second tallest in the house. Finally remarried, moved house half a dozen times before settling in Morpeth. Lost my dad and then got 2 different cancers within 6 months of each other (luckily neither of them were the plums).

Made the jump and left the Civil Service, now working for a major IT supplier, wish I'd done it years ago.

Oh and became foster carers...which is a hoot 😶

Edited by peasepud
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, peasepud said:

Well here goes with mine.

I'm guessing I was still around when my son was born. He's now 12 and the second tallest in the house. Finally remarried, moved house half a dozen times before settling in Morpeth. Lost my dad and then got 2 different cancers within 6 months of each other (luckily neither of them were the plums).

Made the jump and left the Civil Service, now working for a major IT supplier, wish I'd done it years ago.

Oh and became foster carers...which is a hoot 😶

I think I was lurking but not posting at the time you were active.

I have moved from Leeds > London > Manchester. Had cancer twice (snap). Got a dog. Onto 3rd lass, going well but they can always do better. Bought and sold two houses. Been promoted to a level probably beyond my abilities. Put on about 2 stone.

Full head of lustrous hair though, bald cunts.

• Haha 4

Last 11 years since Pud posted on here. New job. Kid 1. Kid 2. New house. Bowie dead. Nervous break down. Brexit. Flat. New house. Covid. Loads of people I know dying. New job in private sector, wish I had done it 11 years ago. 

Edited by Renton

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Last 11 years since Pud posted on here. New job. Kid 1. Kid 2. New house. Bowie dead. Nervous break down. Brexit. Flat. New house. Covid. Loads of people I know dying. New job in private sector, wish I had done it 11 years ago. 

You missed out Seagull Wars! 

How the fuck can you miss out the Seagull Wars? 

image.gif.e392df6b596eb675a34a6339667be89d.gif

• Haha 1