So what's been happening....

peasepud

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Whaaaat? 

Was this the other kid saying that? 

Oh yeah. Team from Portsmouth - lovely bunch. 

We beat them though so we sent the fuckers home smarting! :lol:

• Like 2

On 09/02/2022 at 17:02, Craig said:

The FA are fucking arseholes BTW.

One of my lads was racially abused by the players and coaching staff of the other team and was told he was told he was going to get stabbed and his mum raped. I obviously reported this but because the referee reported a 'bit of jostling / pushing' (his words) which was no more than handbags, I'm up on a misconduct charge!

I now wish I'd let the lad go fucking lump him, at least the charge would have seemed worthwhile :lol:

Case was heard yesterday we've been found guilty and lumped with a £60 fine (maximum they could award) for a bit of pushing and shoving on the way back to the kick off after we scored. It was over in less than 10 seconds.

Fucking FA are crooked bastards - this is nothing more than a revenue generating exercise. In the meantime, absolutely zero feedback on the serious allegations I raised in return. Nice to see that whistleblowing policy they love to pedal is effective.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

These sound like the sort of excuses we get from Joey Barton. 

Funnily enough, one of their players took my lad out above the knee at the corner flag - reminiscent of Barton's challenge on Alonso at Anfield :lol: