AC Meeelan - Sven Adult Botman - GAZUMPED Y'FUCKAS 

☑️

Barcelona - Garang Kuol - 

GAZUMPED Y'FUCKAS 

☑️ 

Everton - N/A 🚮

Get used to it, cunts.

Next!

(To be updated on a casual basis through the transfer windows to come). 

PS. Mods feel free to delete this if anything remotely shit happens. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 15

16 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I’m not even close to being in the bedwetters camp but fuck me this has own goal written all over it!

:huh:

Nah, come the summer window I am pinning this and adding every team in the league to the opening post :razz:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, sammynb said:

I’m not even close to being in the bedwetters camp but fuck me this has own goal written all over it!

:huh:

:lol:

I was going to put it up two days ago when it looked done but held back then Lyon denied it. However just before I went to bed it seemed all and sundry had said it's now done so I assumed it was too late for an official announcement. Arse was nipping a bit this morning so I totally get it but fuck it, it's more a joke anyway. If it comes to pass then even better. :good:

Listen, there's no point in being fucking loaded and apologising for our existence. We've got to get our swagger on. 

On that note, me and CT are gonna re-record Harlem Shuffle as Geordie Shuffle as soon as he's finished up with the rewrite. 

"You SCRATCH just like a monkey..." 

• Haha 4

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Kaijose said:

They had been going to provide  days in the past whilst it become finished however it become stopped however Leon refused. However, earlier than I went to bed, all of it appeared so one-of-a-kind and one-of-a-kind humans stated it become over now, so I assumed it become too past due for the legitimate announcement. The ass become sniffing a chunk this morning so I were given it absolutely however fuck, it is a comic story anyway. Even better.

Aye, that's easy for you to say, mate. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Kaijose said:

They had been going to provide  days in the past whilst it become finished however it become stopped however Leon refused. However, earlier than I went to bed, all of it appeared so one-of-a-kind and one-of-a-kind humans stated it become over now, so I assumed it become too past due for the legitimate announcement. The ass become sniffing a chunk this morning so I were given it absolutely however fuck, it is a comic story anyway. Even better.

rays-rats.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Kaijose said:

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

I can only assume that someone is testing the theory that if you give an infinite number of mackems typewriters, they will eventually type the works of Shakespeare.

So far it doesn't hold up.

• Haha 6

My West Ham mate reckons we’re about to gazump them for Nayef Aguerd, if we can’t get Bottman. He’s seething because he’s be heir number one target and they’ve been negotiating with him for a month. Can’t say I’ve heard much of the player tbh 

• Andrew unpinned this topic