The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

6E787A04-611B-46E2-BF33-D661CECD0E66.gif

Come on, we're allowed to have some fun with this, we might sign no one but we'll be linked with EVERYONE.

May as well enjoy the nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Burn

Ekitike

Lingard

Marcao

All on the list that we are supposedly working on for today.

Frankly I won't be satisfied unless we get at least 5 of the above.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If we get Lingard and Ekitike, how the FUCK are we lining up when Wilson is back? Good to have options, I suppose 

Ekitke off the bench I suppose? He feels like one for the future, albeit a highly rated exciting prospect, rather than a guaranteed starter. Zapata would have been the real statement signing.   

Interesting to see Eriksen off to Brentford. I really hope that works out for him. 

STAY ON TARGETT..... STAY ON TARGETTT! 

He's my signing dreamboat for today cos my main man essembee likes him and it'll be nice to have one player in the team that doesn't get called a coward every game. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

STAY ON TARGETT..... STAY ON TARGETTT! 

He's my signing dreamboat for today cos my main man essembee likes him and it'll be nice to have one player in the team that doesn't get called a coward every game. 

Is it possible that Targett has two fronts and that's why essembee fancies him so much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I didn't realise you can't have more than one player on loan from a single club, which is complicating the Lingard/Henderson move. Probably means no move for Henderson regardless, cos either Lingard stretches into the evening and happens/falls over, or Lingard happens early doors. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I didn't realise you can't have more than one player on loan from a single club, which is complicating the Lingard/Henderson move. Probably means no move for Henderson regardless, cos either Lingard stretches into the evening and happens/falls over, or Lingard happens early doors. 

Maybe we purchase Lingard outright and take Henderson on loan. Even Lingard would be waving his willy at us staying up now Bruno's a Geordie!