The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

I feel like he’s been messed about loads at Man Utd but I think he’d be quality as the focal point of the attack. I would love to see him here 

• Like 2

Agreed, he's underrated as far as I'm concerned. The hullabaloo with bringing Ronaldo back seems to have completely fucked with him. He needs to restart elsewhere, how hilarious it'd be if he comes to NUFC and wins the title in a few years :lol: 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

I feel like he’s been messed about loads at Man Utd but I think he’d be quality as the focal point of the attack. I would love to see him here 

yeah, if we gave him the number 9 shirt and told him he was the main man, i reckon he'd thrive. it'd be a quality PR move for the club given everything he's done off the field, and he can play out wide too

30 minutes ago, Craig said:

Agreed, he's underrated as far as I'm concerned. The hullabaloo with bringing Ronaldo back seems to have completely fucked with him. He needs to restart elsewhere, how hilarious it'd be if he comes to NUFC and wins the title in a few years :lol: 

which would be nice, after they took andy cole off us 

Villa reported sniffing out Wijnaldum. Can't stand the club but cannot deny they're starting to pull together a decent squad.

59 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I can’t see Wijnaldum taking the step down.

It's the linkup with Coutinho I can see attracting him. Plus the Gerrard factor. I know Gini joined Liverpool after Gerrard left, but he became very entrenched in the Liverpool way. I wouldn't put it past him for it to be an attraction. 

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Shouldn't the Russian players be banned? Just sayin

They're not the ones that this transfer window applies to. Foreigners in russia and ukraine can move.

• 1 month later...
On 31/01/2022 at 21:14, Gemmill said:

Craig Burley trying to claim that Aaron Ramsey might find it challenging at Rangers. :lol:

He has found it challenging tbf but not for the reasons Burley was thinking. I noticed he’s injured for their Europa League match tomorrow so had a look and he’s played 224 minutes of a possible 900 in the league for Rangers since signing. He deserves the crock tag.

When you look at the likes of Ramsey, Van de Beek and Dele Alli we were incredibly lucky/shrewd to end up with Bruno.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 6

• 3 months later...