The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Can't see how Juanma has concluded that we're interested in siginng him based on that.

The informer is Antonio Ruiz (not Juanma). Juanma is the main broadcaster of this radio program. Some years ago, Antonio Ruiz was the most reliable source about Atletico because he had good links with the owners... But some things changes.

Antonio really says that if Felipe goes to Newcastle, Atletico will cover this position with Lenglet (Barcelona). 

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

tells you everything you need to know about those two players. 

If Clark had an once of decency he'd fuck off.....he's always been a championship player at best, but now just comes across as  a shite money grabbing bastard

Looking like that’s our lot. Shame we weren’t able to get that final forward player. It’s taken what would have been an A window to a B for me. Very good effort from the position we’re in from inexperienced owners operating without a DoF to attract the likes of tripper and Bruno but I’m disappointed we were only able to add Wood to the forwards. Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Looking like that’s our lot. Shame we weren’t able to get that final forward player. It’s taken what would have been an A window to a B for me. Very good effort from the position we’re in from inexperienced owners operating without a DoF to attract the likes of tripper and Bruno but I’m disappointed we were only able to add Wood to the forwards. Hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us. 

What makes the Wood transfer worse is the fact Burnley got a much better player Weghorst for less

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We haven't announced Dan Burn yet. Clark might think he's still in with a chance of a game. 

With Targett coming in Dummett provides CB cover. And Fede on the mend too so hope to hell that thought is wrong. Hopefully we're able to get rid of the deadwood in the summer. 

Disappointed about the way Lewis' time has turned out, there was a player in him somewhere but there you go. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't understand why Lewis isn't getting a squad number tbh. Seems odd. 

If hes as good as the other players we've got but has a shit attitude I can see it. 

7 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

259341895_Screenshot(2).png.022c66b5eefe0defb9fd89f941469a9a.png

No Krafth, Clark and Lewis. 

I don't believe they risk to quit the third GK

Wouldn't Bruno play a little ahead of Joelinton?

If Lascelles is a starter come our next game, then this window has been a failure even if we get Mbappe now 

Lewis has been really disappointing. His defensive mistakes have cost us points in games that we were going to win or draw. He really needs to play, but he's not at the level to play here (even though the first few games with Howe seemed to improve somewhat).

Since Dummett is constantly injured, that's why he signs Targett.

Also, you have Manquillo who can play LeftBack and Ritchie who has played there defending 5.

It's true that Ritchie hasn't shown the best of him, but surely now he can be useful as a bench player playing further forward like Letf and Right Winger. That's where he played best in his first year with us, and that's where he always played best at Bournemouth with Howe.

I understand that if you have to choose between Lewis or some players who can act in several positions, decide that the one who stays out is Lewis.

About Bruno...

Is depend the system of the team. Bruno play as a '5', but is not defensive player. 

I mean... Bruno play in the same position plays Pirlo. And Pirlo wasn't a defensive player. He plays very well in this position because he is very good taking the ball in the back near to the centerbacks and giving the firsts pass in every play.

• Like 1