Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

There's something seriously wrong at Everton apart from the fact that they've been unfortunate with injuries this year. So I would hope that it will take more than Van de Beek, Alli and Fat Frank being at the club for a week to sort it. A nervy 2-1 win is what I'm going for. 

Wilson is expected to be back fit for Brighton on 5th March apparently. 

So if that's right, he'll miss

Everton (H) 

Villa (H) 

West Ham (A) 

Brentford (A) 

And return for the last 13 games of the campaign. Surely we've got enough to stay up given that news. Surely?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Everton (H) 

Villa (H) 

West Ham (A) 

Brentford (A) 

And return for the last 13 games of the campaign. Surely we've got enough to stay up given that news. Surely?

Nope. Don’t think we have

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Everton (H) 

Villa (H) 

West Ham (A) 

Brentford (A) 

i'd say potentially, not surely.

these next four games are absolutely massive - if we get can get nine points then things look a lot brighter. these are the type of games we have to win. there has to be some daylight between us and the bottom three before our final four games (liverpool/arsenal/man city/burnely) or i think we're fucked 

• Like 2

You wouldn't want you lads in the trenches, would you? I'd be there, geeing up spirits, great jokes, top shelf patter, loved by everyone, universally recognised as top shagger whenever we liberate local villages. Proper Captain Flashheart shit. 

And you and CT would be sat in the corner covered in piss and hugging one another. 

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You wouldn't want you lads in the trenches, would you? I'd be there, geeing up spirits, great jokes, top shelf patter, loved by everyone, universally recognised as top shagger whenever we liberate local villages. Proper Captain Flashheart shit. 

And you and CT would be sat in the corner covered in piss and hugging one another. 

And alive as you roared over the top, waving Willy shot straight off.

• Haha 4