Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

Outstanding game by Trippier. His positioning, how he uses his body against other players, composure all an absolute cut above. He's a captain without the armband. Lascelles was better, Schar probably had less of a game but Targett was very good too, and linked up well on the left side. 

2nd half the whole team played superbly. Wood was probably the only one who probably didn't quite match up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phoenix711 said:

My ratings:

Dubravka: 6 - Solid enough game but poor distribution as usual. Could do nothing about the goal.

Trippier: 9 - Excellent defensively and wonderful corner for first and brilliant freekick.

Lascelle: 7 - A couple of rash challenges but he mopped up everything. Did not shy away from a challenge and assist for first.

Schar: 6 - Not his best game, did not look comfortable but took out Richarlison - worth it as he would have been in.

Targett: 8 - Really solid and offered a threat going forward which gave ASM more room.

Shelvey: 6 - Not his best game, rash yellow and allowed was troubled by Gordon and co

Joelinton: 6 - Missed a couple of sitters and not quite his dynamic self.

Willock: 7 - awful for first 20 minutes but always grows as game goes on. Extra energy was catalyst for the 2nd.

Fraser: 7 - quiet first half but took his goal well.

ASM: 9 - infuriating first 20 minutes but grew as game went on. Became our only attacking threat but created a lot. Deserved a goal but was the difference maker. MoM but Trippier gets an honourable mention. Key to our survival, could link up well with Bruno with his through balls.

Wood: 6 - Had one chance, tries to offer a focal point but it's hard with a lack of runners to support. Could do with a goal for confidence.

The subs were all solid, Guimaraes showed a few quality touches, esp the ball to put in ASM.

Howe: 8 - he won, so has to be 7 min. Could have made changes earlier but he got the team right. 

Really happy with the win but that Everton was the worst side to come to St James Park, they were awful.

Good post if you deduct a point for Shelvey,Willock The Waster and BUJ7

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 2

7 minutes ago, Phoenix711 said:

My ratings:

Dubravka: 6 - Solid enough game but poor distribution as usual. Could do nothing about the goal.

Trippier: 9 - Excellent defensively and wonderful corner for first and brilliant freekick.

Lascelle: 7 - A couple of rash challenges but he mopped up everything. Did not shy away from a challenge and assist for first.

Schar: 6 - Not his best game, did not look comfortable but took out Richarlison - worth it as he would have been in.

Targett: 8 - Really solid and offered a threat going forward which gave ASM more room.

Shelvey: 6 - Not his best game, rash yellow and allowed runners through midfield, was troubled by Gordon and co

Joelinton: 6 - Missed a couple of sitters and not quite his dynamic self.

Willock: 8 - awful for first 20 minutes but always grows as game goes on. Extra energy was catalyst for the 2nd.

Fraser: 7 - quiet first half but took his goal well.

ASM: 9 - infuriating first 20 minutes but grew as game went on. Became our only attacking threat but created a lot. Deserved a goal but was the difference maker. MoM but Trippier gets an honourable mention. Key to our survival, could link up well with Bruno with his through balls.

Wood: 6 - Had one chance, tries to offer a focal point but it's hard with a lack of runners to support. Could do with a goal for confidence.

The subs were all solid, Guimaraes showed a few quality touches, esp the ball to put in ASM.

Howe: 8 - he won, so has to be 7 min. Could have made changes earlier but he got the team right. 

Really happy with the win but that Everton was the worst side to come to St James Park, they were awful.

Cheers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Give it a rest man. Willock and Joelinton bossed the midfield  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I would but we just won 3-1, I think winning I'll cut them some slack. If I was critical there would definitely be marks down in a few positions like you mentioned. but am really happy at the minute. But Everton were awful, Alli and VDB will NOT keep them up. They need Dacoure, DCL and Gray back ASAP. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Have they interviewed Lampard yet, or have I still got that to look forward to. :lol:

First question: Dele Alli looks a bit of a cunt doesnt he? 

I do wait for Wykykykyky’s  take on Lampard’s performance tbh.

• Haha 2

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Dele Alli played that second half like a man who realised he’d be in the Championship by the time he’s 30.

I would absolutely have taken him on Deadline Day, but I'm fucking glad we didn't. Lampard's got a job on his hands there. 

Bruno easily could have created a goal for himself with that ball he played to ASM. Had ASM pulled it back Bruno had bust a gut to get into the box. It also has to be said that it looks like from the replay of Trippier's goal, that Pickford got Gordon to leave a gap in the wall which Trippier duly smashed the ball around. The twat was likely trying to be clever and invite Trippier to try through that gap 😂

• Haha 3

I'm REALLY looking forward to Lampard moping about on the touchline as he takes Everton down. Jowls like his uncle by the end of the season. 

Need Palace to beat Norwich tomorrow btw or we're back in the relegation zone which would be quite the kick in the balls. :lol:

• Haha 2