Howe's Brazil Black and White Army v Fat Franks Right Wing Red Wall Bluedippers

wykikitoon

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You wouldn't want you lads in the trenches, would you? I'd be there, geeing up spirits, great jokes, top shelf patter, loved by everyone, universally recognised as top shagger whenever we liberate local villages. Proper Captain Flashheart shit. 

And you and CT would be sat in the corner covered in piss and hugging one another. 

at least we'd be warm 

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You wouldn't want you lads in the trenches, would you? I'd be there, geeing up spirits, great jokes, top shelf patter, loved by everyone, universally recognised as top shagger whenever we liberate local villages. Proper Captain Flashheart shit. 

And you and CT would be sat in the corner covered in piss and hugging one another. 

if we're go into the final four games against liverpool, arsenal, man city then burnely in or around the bottom three, it's brown trousers time.

i'm cautiously optimistic that we'll be ok but we're going to have to pick up 5-6 wins in feb and march

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Is he walking like? 

I imagine Eddie Howe's sports scientists won't allow their 30 million pound asset to play after the err "stress" of the journey. Bruce would have played him without a second thought and without as much as a kick about with his new teammates. If he arrives back Friday its difficult to see how he'd get quickly integrated into the group for a game on the following Tuesday.....

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I imagine Eddie Howe's sports scientists won't allow their 30 million pound asset to play after the err "stress" of the journey. Bruce would have played him without a second thought and without as much as a kick about with his new teammates. If he arrives back Friday its difficult to see how he'd get quickly integrated into the group for a game on the following Tuesday.....

He'll be on a private jet today I'd imagine. Regardless, even if he has to parachute from the plane onto the centre circle with ten minutes played he'd still be better than starting the alternatives.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He'll be on a private jet today I'd imagine. Regardless, even if he has to parachute from the plane onto the centre circle with ten minutes played he'd still be better than starting the alternatives.

Agreed but that's not the point.....if it is a private jet job he'll stand more of a chance tbf...just remember SBR never starting Nobby after a return from Peru 20 years ago...

I'm here with my teapot to keep you lot from dying of an overdose of hope, its a public service free at the point of delivery . I'm basically TT NHS..... :cuppa:

Gloom & CT are under observation.  Preliminary tests suggest they need both a sedative and a straightener to level the soppy fuckers out. They've to share a bottle of bombay sapphire daily to keep them lucid yet morbid and be beaten around the head with a large inflatable bottle of Dog when they start to feel the need to wet themselves. Their pampers prescription was withdrawn at midnight on the 31st Jan in line with TT transfer window regulations 

Gemmill's prozac meds are being withdrawn pending a review forthwith, the happy clappy clown.  Fucker carrying on as if he  doesn't have a care in the world, who the fuck does he think he is, the Prime Minister?? 

ewerk isn't on any medication, he's dishing out punishment to those who are though as a leading enforcer for a paramilitary drug ring. You may have noticed a change in management here at TT recently?.well that was the result of a power struggle at the top of the organisation which resulted in a leading figure suddenly exiting . Obviously can't say any more at the moment but suffice to say Andrew may be the public face of this gig but it's still being run from Belfast, if you see what I mean 🤐

There will be another medication review this time next month. In the meantime remember: 

ITS NOT FUCKIN FOOTBALL MANAGER

<message ends> 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

I think Paddocklad is trying to sweep up after all of us, but also get us moving in the right direction. Kind of like a Libero, or maybe a Segundo Volante?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think Paddocklad is trying to sweep up after all of us, but also get us moving in the right direction. Kind of like a Libero, or maybe a Segundo Volante?

:lol: loving Segundo Volante Dave 🤓

https://thesetpieces.com/gaming/fm18-project-new-player-roles-explained/#:~:text=The Segundo Volante is a,be hard to come across.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

was viana a libero? 

joelinton is our segundo volante 

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Agreed but that's not the point.....if it is a private jet job he'll stand more of a chance tbf...just remember SBR never starting Nobby after a return from Peru 20 years ago...

sadly, usually to the detriment of the team.