Howe's Pressing panzers v Steeeeeevie Geeeeeee's Beige Boring Bastards

wykikitoon

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Trevor Sinclair pumping us up again as well. He's been taking the piss out of Simon Jordan as well for saying Trippier only came for the money. 

I've grown to really like Sinclair. He doesn't articulate his thoughts very well, but he's a smart lad.

That reminds me of a tribute band we tried to launch in the 90s; Joey Deacon Blue.

We could just about pull off Real Gone Kid but somehow made an arse of Dignity every time.  

• Haha 5

Looking like Buendia and Coutinho will be ready for the weekend which is annoying, but we still have enough to get at them given their shakiness at the back, and I'd be confident that we are currently better at the back than Leeds who of course shipped three to them. 

stand out worst bit of policing I've ever seen at a football match, (and by god I've seen some bad shit over the years) left the witton arms and got to ground about 14.45 and joined queue to get in, 2 newcastle supporters approached one very obviously partially paralysed down his right side. copper ran over, grabbed him and told he wasn't getting in as he was too pissed. his mate told the copper he walked the way he did as he'd had a stroke. he pushed the stroke lad away and grabbed the mate and said he was arresting him for obstructing the police. 

luckily, probably the one and only decent copper the west midlands force have employed dragged the first one away with a bollocking literally seconds before he was lynched by the mob of newcastle supporters.

what everybody else has said, add in benjamin monk.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1