The F1 2022, MotoGP and Other Sports That Go Vroom-Vroom Thread

Craig

17 hours ago, sammynb said:

Portugese first round of MotoGP this weekend and Saturday sprint races, giddyup.

Not Marc fucking Marquez please God.

I know it's ridiculously impressive him getting pole, but if he starts winning every race again I'm out.

Still got Moto2 & 3 to enjoy though

7 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Wow - ok I'm in. Let's hope the rest of the season lives up to that

How good was that sprint race?

I cannot stand MM but he is riding the wheels off that POS bike, thing is he cannot keep doing it without coming unstuck. He's in his 30s now and his reflexes are not what they were, so it is only a matter of time before he comes off and hurts himself again.

No one has got the pace of those Ducatis but it was god to see the KTM and the Aprillia up there and being close.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/03/2023 at 02:34, spongebob toonpants said:

Or hurts somebody else. He's a fucking menace

You see MM take Zarco out in German Practice 2? Fucking hell, racing a bike is dangerous enough without some maniac riding like a scud missile.

On 17/06/2023 at 15:19, spongebob toonpants said:

He's lost the plot, the lightning reflexes he possessed prior to his injuries, are gone, he's on a bike that is accident waiting to happen and mentally he has no self preservation. He needs to retire and Honda needs to build a bike with someone else's, sensible input on how it should handle.
The way Peco realised it was better to finish 2nd after he and Martin touched, rather than the way MM would have skittled himself and another rider with neither getting points, shows the difference in the mentality of MM to the new crop of riders.