Howe's Big Ball Grafting Bastards v Moyes Cat Hating Bubble Loving Codpieces

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Genius. Club should be paying you for your unfeasibly providential thread titles wyki. 

The classiest phrasing for anything that I've seen in a while :lol:

I don't know if we can beat West Ham but at least it's not the end of the world if we don't. If we somehow get something out of it, it'll be huge.

reminds me a bit of 02/03 when liverpool and chelsea seemed to conspire to gift us 3rd place.

not taking nowt away from moyes but i don't think they're as good as their current league place suggests. they might well finish 4th seeing as no fucker else seems to want to, but equally they could quite feasibly finish 8th.

west ham supporter on 606 last night on a massive rant about the owners not spending owt in january and not expecting them kicking on either this or next season.

So excited for this and think we have a good chance of getting something out of it. They haven’t been setting the world alight in recent games and we should be full of confidence in our game plan.

Target back in on the left, Kraft in for Tripps and supersub Bruno there if we need him.

3-0 to us.

82DEB579-D524-4810-BFD2-A4773FA04EBD.gif

• Like 1