Eddie Howe

Tom

It is a good article, and an important one. For all the limitations of the team, for all they had been led by a donkey for the past two years, I'm not sure we ever doubted that they were trying, for the most part.

I felt a bit sorry for Lascelles in particular in the post-match celebrations. He's putting a brave face on it but I'm sure it'll hurt him that he's not likely to retain a starting place nor continue captaining the team - if indeed he remains at the club at all.

There's no way for everyone to be happy in the end and they're professional but still. Players like him, Hayden, Ritchie, all good servants and likeable people. If they do go on from here I hope they have satisfying careers.

• Like 4

Yeh there’s going to have to be some tough decisions made. Unfortunately there’s a lot of shite at the club and whilst they might be decent blokes it’s time to move them on if we have serious ambitions to be a top club.

• Like 3

Aye. I will say though, fair fucks to them for digging in this season and playing their best to get us out of the shit.

Grateful to them all for helping the club to move on from the rolling nightmare of Ashley.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye. I will say though, fair fucks to them for digging in this season and playing their best to get us out of the shit.

Grateful to them all for helping the club to move on from the rolling nightmare of Ashley.

Agreed. It’s good piece and it’s been it will be mixed emotions saying farewell to the likes of Lascelles, Ritchie and Gayle, who were all so important in the promotion season. But that’s football. There’s a core group who are no longer good enough. 

It’s also been a superb effort from so many players who we had given up on under Bruce.  I didn’t see Shelvey, Joelinton, Fraser, Krafth or Schar being part of the long term plan after the takeover went through but they’ve all earned the right to stay and fight for their place. I think Miggy might just have some enough to stick around for another season too. Depends on how ruthless/ambitious we are in the summer window I suppose. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wouldn't really say it was a good piece, to be fair. I Wouldn't say it was a bad one either seeing as I HAVEN'T READ IT.

Dude, did you miss the ayatollah’s post?

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

http://12ft.io

Just for you 

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wouldn't really say it was a good piece, to be fair. I Wouldn't say it was a bad one either seeing as I HAVEN'T READ IT.

Copy the link from Wykiki’s post, and paste it in to the box once you’ve clicked on Ayatollahs link. 

Daft twat :lol:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Copy the link from Wykiki’s post, and paste it in to the box once you’ve clicked on Ayatollahs link. 

I thought it was a piss take? :lol:

PossibleSevereFoal-max-1mb.gif.cfcb54e67c64f15ea37831276070860e.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s fuckin sorcery 😆👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That’s fuckin sorcery 😆👍

It’s pretty simple really. 

News sites want Google to index their content so it shows up in search results. So they don't show a paywall to the Google crawler.  These sites benefit from this because the Google crawler will cache a copy of the site every time it crawls it.

All they do is show you that cached, unpaywalled version of the page.:whistling:

:lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

News sites want Google to index their content so it shows up in search results. So they don't show a paywall to the Google crawler.  These sites benefit from this because the Google crawler will cache a copy of the site every time it crawls it.

All they do is show you that cached, unpaywalled version of the page.:whistling:

512C5D2C-F559-4597-82E1-BB8B00D3EDE7.gif

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oops, forgot to change accounts before I posted this.

• Haha 3

So, Shazam has an international network of call centres staffed by thousands of cloned Bruno Brookes , but they’re all midget versions of him so they can fit more in. 
Whenever you Shazam , the signal is sent via denpressure between hundreds of towers to the nearest colony of Brunos, who use their encyclopaedic mini music brains to name that tune and send the answer back to you within a minute. 

Also, Shazam don’t have a “how it works” section at the bottom of their page that I can cut and paste, like 12ft Ladder does. 

• Haha 8