Eddie Howe

Tom

That sounds like the sort of stupid thing Man United would do. Get a new manager in and reward him with a new bumper contract after six months.

He has two years left on his contract, no one bigger or with more ambition is going to come in and poach him. There's no need for it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That sounds like the sort of stupid thing Man United would do. Get a new manager in and reward him with a new bumper contract after six months.

He has two years left on his contract, no one bigger or with more ambition is going to come in and poach him. There's no need for it.

If it was anyone else I would wonder if they would use us as a jump to someone already established as bigger.  But Howe doesn't seem like that.  He can see the bigger long term picture.

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If it was anyone else I would wonder if they would use us as a jump to someone already established as bigger.  But Howe doesn't seem like that.  He can see the bigger long term picture.

Ingerlund is my concern

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I imagine it was possibly something discussed when he signed, since there was a very real chance we'd go down and there would be cuts it stands to some reason that now we've definitely stayed up there be some rewards.

• Like 3

I see Delaney and Glendenning are dismissing Howe's achievements by saying we finished mid table last year with Bruce. 

Shouldnt bite but they really are scum. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I see Delaney and Glendenning are dismissing Howe's achievements by saying we finished mid table last year with Bruce. 

Shouldnt bite but they really are scum. 

that argument is blown out of the water when you look at Howe’s ppg since taking over. Bruce never managed anything close 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

that argument is blown out of the water when you look at Howe’s ppg since taking over. Bruce never managed anything close 

Mate change your avatar man.

It's awful and now 100% out of date

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

They're literally just saying it to wind people up. Which is pathetic but people really should ignore the silly cunts.

:lol: Aye a win against Burnley and it’s our highest points tally in nine years, we also took 14 games off. It’s not debatable in the slightest, as you say the only reason for them bringing it up is being on the wind up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

Mate change your avatar man.

It's awful and now 100% out of date

out of date? I’ll be waving my willy all summer transfer window long, bonny lad 

• Haha 2