Eddie Howe

Tom

Funny I was thinking earlier that if he had’ve joined Celtic when they offered him the job he’d be about to lift his 15th trophy and yet it still wouldn’t compare to what he’s achieved here.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Lacks the morale fibre to manage them tbh 

I think that consummate tit Simon Jordan had Howe down as a bottler or some such shite for turning down Celtic before he joined us. :lol:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think that consummate tit Simon Jordan had Howe down as a bottler or some such shite for turning down Celtic before he joined us. :lol:

Is that the same one who suggested we should have gone for Gerrard as the much better option?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s going to be a fucking joke when he inevitably doesn’t get manager of the year. 

That Darmesh knacker on sky punting Bournemouth's O'Neill for manager of the year. Done a good job but, howay? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 30/04/2023 at 19:35, Alex said:

Lacks the morale fibre to manage them tbh 

You just wait until he finishes reading up on the subject

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That Darmesh knacker on sky punting Bournemouth's O'Neill for manager of the year. Done a good job but, @Howay? :lol:

What's he got to do with it?

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

:lol:

I'm sorry, I couldn't past the cockney geezer saying he wasn't as diplomatic as other pundits then going on to say his biggest achievement was getting to the championship. I wish Howe had've said, 'Sorry, who is this, again?'

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2021 at 08:39, Gemmill said:

If Howe keeps us up btw, it's not the end of the world. Then you get shot in the summer when you've more chance of landing a big name.

On 03/11/2021 at 08:59, Christmas Tree said:

Such an anti climax if it’s Eddie fucking Howe.

On 03/11/2021 at 10:32, Howay said:

If we end up with Eddie Howe that’s tragic tbh :lol: 

On 03/11/2021 at 10:44, wykikitoon said:

Howe will take us down tbh.

On 03/11/2021 at 13:22, Alex said:

Santo would be a better option than Howe

On 03/11/2021 at 13:55, Rosco said:

Richest club in the world and Howe is a top choice for manager the same guy who picked up 18 points in his last 27 games.......lost 19 drew 3 won 5 that must put him on par with cabbage head, if he gets the job relegation is nailed on

On 03/11/2021 at 22:45, Dougle said:

Aye I think Eddie Howe could simply be the worst statement of intent they could possibly make.

Your Apology Needs To Be As Loud As Your Disrespect Was | Apologizing  quotes, Disrespect quotes, Relationship forgiveness quotes

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Hindsight is wonderful.

Hindsight is wonderful, foresight is better. :cool:

On 03/11/2021 at 14:12, ewerk said:

He also took Bournemouth from fourth from bottom in League One to promotion in the same season. Two years later he got them promoted to the Premier League and kept them there for several seasons.

My Bournemouth mates annihilate me for my periodic slaggings of EH during his tenure at AFCB. Happy to admit to being 100% wrong, whilst pointing out that there was nothing in his record to suggest he was the right fit at the time he was appointed to the job at NUFC 😀

• Like 2