Howe's Midfield General's v Brentford's Plummeting Palpitation Pastry Plebs

wykikitoon

31 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I enjoyed both goals today,as much as anyone.I still await your match report on The Waster.Yes,he scored and what else? Did Little Ed take him off today because he was playing out of his skin? He was virtually anonymous today against 10 men.Like BUJ7,I’ll give praise where praise is due.A good half followed by an anonymous second half.Did you not see a connection between Brentford coming into the game more in the second half,predominately down our right,and BUJ7 and The Waster being virtually anonymous? 

Nah mate, you’re alright 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Two goals and a good game in 23 games does not a player make.Fuckin about showing cowardice and no interest doesn’t get pushed under the carpet that easy.If you think he’s played out of his skin today you’re only kidding yourself.

It's like a shit, young Steve Howey going from CF to CB and looking class or a very competent RB Barry Venison moving into midfield and looking superb. (Both getting England call ups). 

55 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Everton 1 point off the relegation zone. Nothing to worry about though I'm sure. 

tenor.gif

I'd piss myself laughing but they're not going down. Leeds and Brentford look more likely, (presuming Burnley keep going).

Edited by Howmanheyman

To the Brentford fans on the opposite platform at kew bridge station, to the tune of " we hate Sunderland, we hate Sunderland ".....

"You've seen Joelinton, now fuck off home, you've seen Joelinton now fuck of home.....na na na na nana nana naaaa....." :lol:

EDDIES EUROPE BOUND MAAAAGGGS!!!! :nufc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's like a shit, young Steve Howey going from CF to CB and looking class or a very competent RB Barry Venison moving into midfield and looking superb. (Both getting England call ups). 

I'd piss myself laughing but they're not going down. Leeds and Brentford look more likely, (presuming Burnley keep going).

WE'LL SEE! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

To the Brentford fans on the opposite platform at kew bridge station, to the tune of " we hate Sunderland, we hate Sunderland ".....

"You've seen Joelinton, now fuck off home, you've seen Joelinton now fuck of home.....na na na na nana nana naaaa....." :lol:

EDDIES EUROPE BOUND MAAAAGGGS!!!! :nufc:

very envious. hope you had tremendous day out sir!  :)

What a day. Great performance, Ryan Fraser was brilliant, Howe has transformed Joelinton and Schar. Targett is really solid, would much rather have him than Digne. That was as comfortable as it comes, can’t remember the last time I was so relaxed with a Newcastle performance.

Also met Souness on the train (he was heading to the rugby) who told me he thought Owen was shite and never wanted to sign him. Wanted Anelka apparently. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

What a day. Great performance, Ryan Fraser was brilliant, Howe has transformed Joelinton and Schar. Targett is really solid, would much rather have him than Digne. That was as comfortable as it comes, can’t remember the last time I was so relaxed with a Newcastle performance.

Also met Souness on the train (he was heading to the rugby) who told me he thought Owen was shite and never wanted to sign him. Wanted Anelka apparently. 

Digne is 100% the selfish player Staveley was talking about in the big athletic interview.

• Like 3

Great performance after being a bit scratchy early for maybe the first 15-20. In the end we would have walked it even if they weren’t down to 10 for most of it.

Super composed performance. Even Kraft played well after a few wayward passes early on. And it’s actually remarkable that it didn’t occur to me once throughout that we were missing our best players.

This is a transformed side. Love it. 14th and looking forward.

Bruno looked good too. A few wayward through balls but the intent is brilliant and once he finds his groove and those around him get used to his forward thinking play he’ll be absolutely mint.

• Like 1

Just watched Willock's goal again. Fucking hell, missed it the when I was watching it live, but what a ridiculous touch from Schar to take the ball down and around the Brentford player. Schar could be the new Phillipe Albert in this side given his ability on the ball, and propensity for making forward runs. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

After he was sacked I remember him coming out with that he didn't want Owen and Luque but Anelka and Boa Morte. So he's kept his story straight all these years.