Howe's Midfield General's v Brentford's Plummeting Palpitation Pastry Plebs

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: 

42828AC0-8D11-4ECC-9B35-8262F2B898DF.jpeg

I fucking love that Derek Wright is still around and involved, I miss his sprints onto the pitch though. :lol: Also just watching motd and loving that Man U v Watford is on second last almost as an afterthought. I strongly approve of this shit......

Meme Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I fucking love that Derek Wright is still around and involved, I miss his sprints onto the pitch though. :lol: Also just watching motd and loving that Man U v Watford is on second last almost as an afterthought. I strongly approve of this shit......

Meme Reaction GIF

I nearly mentioned that this morning when I was watching it. They're accepted as also-rans now, it's fucking great. 

• Like 1

On 26/02/2022 at 20:30, Billy Whitehurst said:

What a day. Great performance, Ryan Fraser was brilliant, Howe has transformed Joelinton and Schar. 

In all seriousness, In my opinion I don't think he has transformed Schar, he's always been very talented at bringing the ball forward - he's just been surrounded by absolute shite for months. When he plays for his country he's always looked like he did in his early and present days at Newcastle.

We're sorted now like, I can't believe how quickly we've come out of relegation - and doing it without using his most expensive signing , sends a great message to the team imo.

Might need a gushing river for this today  lads if anyone would be so kind. I'm stuck in bed after twisting my right ankle the one that works. Cheers lads Trooper 

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

Might need a gushing river for this today  lads if anyone would be so kind. I'm stuck in bed after twisting my right ankle the one that works. Cheers lads Trooper 

Hesgoal.com is fairly shite but it'll do, troops. 

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Search "Reddit soccer streams"