Elden Ring

Andrew

Officially out and I have been playing most of the day, is anyone else going for this?

If so set one of your group passwords to Toontastic and lets see if we run into one another at all!

It is fucking GREAT

Im playing on Series S and it has been fine, I've heard that it struggles to get to 60 on consoles but I have switched back between res and fps mode in options and both seem to deliver what I expect.

I was actually going to purchase this tonight and give it a go over the weekend but the truly horrifying flood of negative Steam reviews has put me right off. Souls games and stuttering DO NOT mix, I'll wait until the optimization patches inevitably come out. 

Technically yes but it would be a faff to do and whoever is playing in your world would then have to play in their own world to be able to stay with you

Its more like...a single player game, where you can get people in for sections, dungeons, bosses etc. when you want to