Howe's Peace Loving Mags v Potter's Wand Waving Wankers

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

On the subject of Southampton did anyone see Neville and Carragher pointing out that Southampton have consistently been getting a player to pretend to be injured around the 65 minute mark in matches, in order for the rest of the team to refuel, take water, gels etc. It's perhaps not on the same level as getting a match postponed when you don't need to, but it's still a bit of chicanery from the sanctimonious Hassenhuttl.

Aye.  Funny it didn't happen on Friday after it was pointed out.

51 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

On the subject of Southampton did anyone see Neville and Carragher pointing out that Southampton have consistently been getting a player to pretend to be injured around the 65 minute mark in matches, in order for the rest of the team to refuel, take water, gels etc. It's perhaps not on the same level as getting a match postponed when you don't need to, but it's still a bit of chicanery from the sanctimonious Hassenhuttl.

Aye, Hassenhutl is a fucking weirdo. Eddie's Mags don't need those sort of Ivan Drago montage tactics to still be chasing down lost causes in the 93rd minute. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not sure about that like. That would take us to 33 points with 8 games still to play. 36 is probably gonna be plenty for safety so "8 points minimum needed" doesn't sound right to me. 

3 points from Brighton & Palace 1 point from Southampton & Everton 0 point Chelsea.......any more than 8 will be a bonus

5 minutes ago, Joelinton said:

He can't be that hard to play against. As soon as opposition teams figure out that he isn't going to pass to anyone he's nullified.

And yet he's got more assists for us this season than any other player. :scratchchin:

• Like 3

Have removed the duplicate thread, hopefully the universe didn't notice it and our run keeps going ;) 

A more skilled mod than me could probably merge it.

• Haha 1

Can’t wait for tomorrow as a much needed distraction from the end of the fucking world.

Last home game for a long time and the possibility to go 7 points clear of the drop zone.

Sounds like ASM is doubtful so another Stella display from the wee Scotsman would be nice. Also expecting Joelinton to bang another goal in.

0F870975-44A8-422C-B98A-9B7873FA645B.jpeg

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Can’t wait for tomorrow as a much needed distraction from the end of the fucking world.

Last home game for a long time and the possibility to go 7 points clear of the drop zone.

Sounds like ASM is doubtful so another Stella display from the wee Scotsman would be nice. Also expecting Joelinton to bang another goal in.

0F870975-44A8-422C-B98A-9B7873FA645B.jpeg

have you had a punt on those results?

I mean, I'm no william hill or owt like that but I reckon they'd be rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of west ham fucking up your accumulator!   :)

23 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

have you had a punt on those results?

I mean, I'm no william hill or owt like that but I reckon they'd be rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of west ham fucking up your accumulator!   :)

:lol: No, I rarely have a bet. Not really too fussed about the result of liv-whu, just like the idea of Man U dropping out the top 4

On 28/02/2022 at 12:39, scoobos said:

I'm personally wondering how "injured" ASM actually is. Some of his 70 minute onwards limping and sitting down clearly seems to get on Howe's tits (if you see him on camera on match of the day the other week, he's just shaking his head at him as he tries to play to be subbed).

We seem more robust in possession without him, the number of turnarounds is much lower ..

If we had signed Lingard to play on the opposite side to Fraser I think ASM would be struggling to get a game. Unplayable on his day, but there's a reason no one else has tried to sign him 

• Like 1

in the trent, thinking a bigger claim to fame might be bumping in to the legendary ct songwriter!

if you're still in here, I'm the lecherous scruffy old cunt wearing a blue adidas bucket hat, bordering on creepy, admiring the blonde barmaid whose tits are only  just contained in her brown top!    ;)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in the trent, thinking a bigger claim to fame might be bumping in to the legendary ct songwriter!

if you're still in here, I'm the lecherous scruffy old cunt wearing a blue adidas bucket hat, bordering on creepy, admiring the blonde barmaid whose tits are only  just contained in her brown top!    ;)

Bar staff are something else :) 

30 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Would you cum in her face or buy her fine Belgian chocolates?

• Haha 2