Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

Another tough game coming up.  We managed to scrape a win v another south coast team at the weekend.  But, how many times over the last few years have we been 2 up when we shouldn't have been? How many times have we held on like that?  What a turn around.

I think we may see Howe shuffle a few bits around with so many games coming up.  I would love to see Bruno start and I think this could be it.  Would be even better if he could bang one in too LOLS.  I would be happy with a point from this game tbh and Southampton despite getting pumped by Steven Gerrards Aston Villa at the weekend have been playing well.

• Like 2

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on results we could be 10th this time next week. :lol: 

if we are going to stay up, it’s games like this where we need to get some points.

Hopefully ASM is back. I think this is the right moment to give Shelvey a rest and try Bruno.

4-0 to us

They'll still be licking their wounds from the Villa game - against a team we dominated a couple of weeks back. I fancy us to win this. 2-0 with Wood to finally get off the mark.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

If we can keep Ward-Prowse quiet we should win but Adam Armstrong who cant hit a barn door will be right up for it if involved

We just need to make sure we don't give away any freekicks within 200 miles of the goal. :aye:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

I see the cunt has made a comment about us replacing the whole team in January - I really hope we can bury them. 

Yet he wasn't bothered Couthinio run rings around their team the other day

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He drew with the Steve Bruce coached version of Newcastle :lol:.

His argument makes fuck all sense regardless, but if he wants to go down the “it’s sooooo unfair” path is it not more unfair that his team would have got to have played us twice before January, whereas most others had one game before and one post? If any team could have complaint it would be Everton since they have to play us twice post January window. 

I assume that, as a man of impeccable principles, Ralf will be withdrawing Adams, Walker-Peters, Salisu, Smallbone, McCarthy and Livramento from his matchday squad as they were all unavailable for the original fixture.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, NJS said:

I see the cunt has made a comment about us replacing the whole team in January - I really hope we can bury them. 

Can someone point out the phantom 6 signings he believes to have joined us? :huh:

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I assume that, as a man of impeccable principles, Ralf will be withdrawing Adams, Walker-Peters, Salisu, Smallbone, McCarthy and Livramento from his matchday squad as they were all unavailable for the original fixture.

ben feldman salute GIF by Superstore

As someone pointed out a while back when Hasenhüttl was whinging about it previously, maybe we should be allowed to play against them using the team we would have had if the PL hadn’t blocked the takeover for 18 months. 

• Like 5