Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

I am really happy we didn’t waste the money on this lad from Sevilla.

Absolutely! Especially as Burn is a fuckin monster. So glad we signed him. Love him. 

• Like 4

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Southamptons second home loss of the season apparently. What a fucking turn around Howe has managed. We’ve dominated some of these games and we’ve ground some of them out, we don’t struggle for goals anymore no matter who is available, and look solid at the back. They really didn’t trouble us much outside of set pieces. 

• Like 5

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Ive got a semi on thinking about G-Doggs updated spreadsheet already 

:lol: the spreadsheet is almost ready to be retired. I'm 100% certain we're safe now. There isn't a credible set of circumstances where 4 of the 6 teams below us overtake us.

And anyone that says different is a cunt. 

• Haha 4

I love that when Bruno was taken off Howe decided it was fine to go down to 10 men, that’s how little he respects Ralf. Just put a random red faced fan on to run out the game. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Tell the DJ to stick this on: 

That reminds me. I've got some dickhead Southampton fans to reply to on twitter after I slagged their wanker manager off earlier in the week. :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That reminds me. I've got some dickhead Southampton fans to reply to on twitter after I slagged their wanker manager off earlier in the week. :lol:

Send them this. 

• Haha 4

Dan Burn is some boy, but yet another performance where you couldnt say anyone had a bad game. Howe has turned them into ball playing athletes with their endless traingles and running. Transformed. Can't wait to see Wilson playing in this side. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

What was Bruce’s best finish with us?  Howe is going to beat that with a significant Bruce handicap. :lol:

I’m not calling Steve a spacker, btw.  

Did we ever win away from home after going behind under him? 

(Did we ever win away from home? )