Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Guest Archer said:

Haway - most Newcastle fans seem decent enough - you sadly are a Shyte house of the highest order

And you have had your black and white pants pulled down by a southern softie

You’re as subtle as a br£ck btw. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

I will say like, I continue to have nothing against Southampton. They build some decent teams now and then. But as others have said, I don't understand why this game wound so many Southampton fans up.. at the most charitable interpretation of both teams, in my head, we're midtable. So one midtable team beats another. Not exactly hugely unexpected.

And tbf Howay is right - everyone and their dog bitches on about our fanbase, team, club and city while knowing next to fuck all about it. It does get old.

• Like 2

I think their fans were largely wound up because their manager convinced them what we did was incredibly unfair. Even though everyone was at it. I found it an oddly defeatist position for him to take to be honest. We’re not brilliant and we weren’t even in a fantastic run of form when he started whinging about it. Also, we have an awful record down there so it was nice from that point of view. Le Tissier is a thick as fuck, tinfoil hat-wearing cunt too. 

• Like 2

If their manager doesn't whinge and the DJ doesn't try to take the piss then no one really gives a fuck about Southampton. They're one of those inoffensive clubs that it's hard to get worked up about them and that you wouldn't really notice whether they're in the PL or not.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think their fans were largely wound up because their manager convinced them what we did was incredibly unfair. Even though everyone was at it. I found it an oddly defeatist position for him to take to be honest. We’re not brilliant and we weren’t even in a fantastic run of form when he started whinging about it. Also, we have an awful record down there so it was nice from that point of view. Le Tissier is a thick as fuck, tinfoil hat-wearing cunt too. 

Can you imagine if he actually got the Man United job? “Seems very unfair to me that PSG can line up with Mbappe AND Messi? Are UEFA not going to look into this?”

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can you imagine if he actually got the Man United job? “Seems very unfair to me that PSG can line up with Mbappe AND Messi? Are UEFA not going to look into this?”

PSG would probably be in the CL so it’s unlikely to be an issue for him in that scenario 

• Haha 1

I thought Guest Archer was the Hampshire tourist board for half of his post? :lol: Only been to Southampton once when they were at the Dell. Got there at seven in the morning which became six as the clocks went back and had to trail around the place waiting for a bar to open as we were hungover to fuck and freezing. It was bleak as fuck from my memory, asked a lass if she knew where the Dell was in a perfectly normal way and was told to fuck off, I'm not sure if she was a prozzie but that was the general consensus afterwards. Anyway, if you're reading, although I don't give a fuck about your club at all I have to be honest and say that slow saints go marching in (or when spurs do it) has to be the biggest dirge sang around football stadiums. :good:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

If their manager doesn't whinge and the DJ doesn't try to take the piss then no one really gives a fuck about Southampton. They're one of those inoffensive clubs that it's hard to get worked up about them and that you wouldn't really notice whether they're in the PL or not.

Aye that sums it up.

I’m not arsed about them but if teams are going to carry on the way you mention I’m going to have a pop, I enjoy doing it tbh and was wanting a bit of an argument when I first saw a Southampton fan (maybe he was a mackem but I have a hard time thinking a mackem would say we are bigger than anyone, whereas a little Rupert nice day out type would) had bitten. As HMHM points out it turns out mr floppy cock had put on his historical garb and given us all a look into the maritime past. 

Sometimes fans of nobody clubs like that get the most heated since usually no one talks about them, other than the “they play some nice stuff under [insert manager name]”, they even used to say that under Puel when the football they played was absolutely torture to watch, but no one cares. Which is probably why he signed up to defend Southampton’s history or something, I don’t even think I’d mentioned the actual city tbh. It’s not like us where we support a club that when we open Twitter half the stuff is people having a pop at us :lol:. Would have been nice to have had a bit of classic TT arguing with another fanbase. Unfortunately mr flaccid penis made some weird point about being more successful, immediately backed down and told us we were miles better as a club, then said he’d won the argument. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We can tell. :lol: 

:lol: I’ve sometimes considered signing up for RTG to save you all from my long winded tirades and get it out my system, but sadly I imagine I’d be banned within minutes of my first post. 

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I’ve sometimes considered signing up for RTG to save you all from my long winded tirades and get it out my system, but sadly I imagine I’d be banned within minutes of my first post. 

I’m not sure you’d get as long as minutes :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 11/03/2022 at 22:14, Guest Archer said:

From a Southampton perspective- most Saints fans accept that Newcastle worked hard, were more clinical and defended well- regardless of the ‘new signings’ drama that from a psychological perspective affected us more than it should have done.

We have no major issue with Newcastle and quite honestly regard you as a big club that’s been poorly managed and consequently under achieved for some time.

If you get success on the back of some foreign investment then good luck to you. Most true football fans would no be grudge you that.

I did however find the comments by Howay a little off the mark.  Middle class c££ts is harsh- yes we have our fair share of Johnny come lately’s but Southampton has a proud footballing history, and I would argue has enjoyed more success than Newcastle in the last 30 or so years. To be honest St James is not what it once was and you have your fair share of tourists- and will no doubt be getting more as you start to win things once again.

Our City has a rich maritime history and I recall my first game in the 1970s at the old Dell was filled with hard Dockers - kids passed down to the front of the terracing as the whole ground sang our anthem ‘oh when the saints’

To simply  dismiss football clubs like saints, Norwich or Brentford makes you no better than the tiresome top 5 English clubs that you long to be part of- and for most of the other English clubs we all wish  would  bugger off to some European super league

The spitfire was built here in Southampton, we are the gateway to the world as the worlds biggest cruise ships sail from our historic docks. Southampton have produced some of the greatest footballers this country have ever seen- Le Tissier (loved playing against you) and yes Alan Shearer who wore the famous red and white stripes.

Good luck and well played last night and fair play to the fans who travelled down in good numbers- as for Saints - ‘We March on’

How fucking passive agressive can you get? :lol:

Might as well not have bothered with the overly patronising first paragraph when you read into the bilious nonsense that followed it. 

Nobody gives a fuck bonny lad, this is an NUFC forum so fuck knows what your 'skate-baity' arse is doing in here. Your manager irrationally got his knickers in a twist about the fact we'd have an opportunity to strengthen. You're damned fucking right we're going to tear him apart on that given Everton, who also also had a game postponed against us because of COVID have had to play us twice since January and haven't whined once. 

He's going on like it was done deliberately and that we welcomed it - far from it on all counts. You come on here bleating about the fact the Spitfire was built there (even though the majority were built in Castle Bromwich) like it makes some difference on the football pitch. As for the maritime heritage, are you seriously trying to educate north easterners about that? :lol:

And then you sign off with 'Good luck'? Fuck off, and take 'Poundland Klopp' with you 

• Like 5