Howe's Bruno Magic Hat's v Titanic Bitter Ralf Nee Transfer Crying Wankers

wykikitoon

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not normally quiet in one of these threads on a match day :lol:

Anyway, I'm going for a 3-0 win - goals from Wood, Targett and Dan Burn just to properly stick it to bitter Ralf 

• Like 1

Oh aye, there's a match on, isn't there? I'd forgotten in light of today's news that we'll soon be one spot nearer the title without even doing anything. :lol:  

That said, this feels a bit banana skin-ish to me. I'll go 1-1 too but I wouldn't be surprised if we stumble.

• Haha 2

Test of Howe's mettle, this. He's kept the same team, it's worked and sent the right message but think a little change might be on for tonight as we looked slightly leggy on Saturday. Would take a draw but would hope for better. Honestly think this could go either way. There'd be no needle at all for this game until the Anschluss twat started flapping his gums about the biggest load of bollocks I've heard from a PL manager this season. Their song is shit when they and spurs sing it and they're boring bastards. 

• Like 1

Both must be injured. Maybe they have a chance for Sunday and the consideration is around all the games in short succession 

Edited by Alex