Pundits & Ex Players who can Fuck right off

Tom

Here’s a clip of Owen, like the tweet says crawling back. Like a lot of ex players & pundits who are exalting us all of a sudden he can fuck clean off the little rat. 

Jenas, Bellamy, Souness etc I don’t want to hear ever praising us. 

14 years is a long time to be spoken down too and it was almost always directed at the fans & almost always protecting Ashley. 

Welcome back? Nah. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

bellamy can fuck off. i loved him as a player but he's always had it in for us as a pundit, which i never really understood given he played the best football of his career while he was at newcastle. 

the less said about souness and owen the better. i don't mind jenas as much as the others you mentioned. 

then you have the weird ones like merson and agbonlahor, who inexplicably have a chip on their shoulder about us and will be hating every minute of our renaissance. which is nice. 

• Like 4

Agree 100%. There’s no way back for any of them, I’ve got zero time for any of those mentioned. They’ll be desperate to get involved and be seen in a similar way to many of the old Man City players are seen but nah. Trotted out fucking tired stereotypes for years like deluded Geordie’s etc, lauded how clubs like Everton and Aston Villa are massive and we are a waste of time.

Apparently Bilic started that little piece off by saying how he doesn’t like Newcastle, these people genuinely think we give a fuck. Who cares what Bilic says? Stop talking about us then, but they can’t the same way as they couldn’t for the prior 14 years. 

• Like 4

There’s a whole load of these pundits like & journalists too. 

I don’t want them praising us and dining out on any success. There’s some I’ll make exceptions for but they are largely inconsequential on the media stage, I.e Pedro & Shola .

• Like 2

You have to consider that many remained quiet to retain some dignity. I think Shay Given was in that position as his exit from the club was clearly contentious and he wasn't the anti-christ Ashley's mob made him out to be. I love the fact he's been very vocal ever since the takeover. 

One that sticks out for me and leaves me hugely conflicted for obvious reasons is Beardsley. My all-time favourite player but, being employed by the club spoke out publicly in support of how great Ashley was on a number of occasions. Never sat well with me and even what I witnessed him do on the pitch as a player wasn't enough to forgive those transgressions. I'd much prefer him to have been like Keegan - told Ashley to fucking stick his job and stand by his principles.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No mention of his racist tendencies?

The Office Ryan GIF

I've always steered clear of getting into any discussion around that but suffice to say, if he's guilty of it then there's no defending him.

It does piss me off when you get into discussions with fans of other club about footballers you grew up idolising and try to dismiss Beardsley's brilliance on the basis he's a racist. 

He said racist things, whether that actually makes him a racist (and there are varying degrees to that too) is debatable. But he was definitely guilty of racism 

• Like 1

Paul Merson 

Matt Le-Tinfoilhat

Martin Samuel (Fat Pig) 

Rio Ferdinand 

Phil Thompson 

Oliver Holt 

Danny Mills 

just gonna keep this list going :) 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Paul Merson 

Matt Le-Tinfoilhat

Martin Samuel (Fat Pig) 

Rio Ferdinand 

Phil Thompson 

Oliver Holt 

Danny Mills 

just gonna keep this list going :) 

Fat tramp is the correct designation for Samuel. 

(Not everyone with a beard is a tramp but his is particularly trampy). 

• Like 1

Like Craig, I don’t mind Jeans as much as some of tye others but he had loads of talent and lacked the mentality to take games by the scruff of the neck. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

My favourite re-write is Jenas, goes on like he was Zidane on steroids :lol: 

You can add Dyer to that list but at least he could be a good player, Jenas? By all means he wasn't shit but that line about playing for England then coming back to slum it training with us as if we were Coventry City when we were an actual CL club with super professional players like Shearer and Speed and a manager like Robson? Hahahaha, get in the bin you fucking toucher. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You can add Dyer to that list but at least he could be a good player, Jenas? By all means he wasn't shit but that line about playing for England then coming back to slum it training with us as if we were Coventry City when we were an actual CL club with super professional players like Shearer and Speed and a manager like Robson? Hahahaha, get in the bin you fucking toucher. :lol:

Thing about that is, it’s comfortably the best team / set of players he ever played for / with

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The way those two showed nothing but absolute contempt towards SBR is something I'll never be able to forgive. Dyer especially.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, NJS said:

Fat tramp is the correct designation for Samuel. 

(Not everyone with a beard is a tramp but his is particularly trampy). 

Sorry, but the term Fat Pig to refer to Samuels is written into the Toontastic constitution.

The only way to change it is a referendum but democracy is a word that could get you in a lot of bother round here these days.