Pundits & Ex Players who can Fuck right off

Tom

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh I can forgive Dyer. He seems to have had a very, very difficult childhood. 

You're a better man than me. His 'difficult childhood' is no excuse for treating what was one the greatest English football managers like utter shit. He was an adult, he was responsible for his actions. 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Sorry, but the term Fat Pig to refer to Samuels is written into the Toontastic constitution.

The only way to change it is a referendum but democracy is a word that could get you in a lot of bother round here these days.

Fat Trampy Pig works for me like. #Dictator #MondayVibes #Football

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

You're a better man than me. His 'difficult childhood' is no excuse for treating what was one the greatest English football managers like utter shit. He was an adult, he was responsible for his actions. 

Yeh I mean that’s fair enough. 

I don’t think I’m the same person now as I was 10-12 years ago or whatever. I don’t think Dyer was either. 

Sometimes childhood trauma becomes obvious in later life and there’s a map of the personality disorders it caused. 

It’s difficult to put a pin on I suppose. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

Yeh I mean that’s fair enough. 

I don’t think I’m the same person now as I was 10-12 years ago or whatever. I don’t think Dyer was either. 

Sometimes childhood trauma becomes obvious in later life and there’s a map of the personality disorders it caused. 

It’s difficult to put a pin on I suppose. 

I think his illness has afforded him an opportunity to be more reflective and take stock. I do agree with you that we change our outlook with age however having had my own experiences of childhood trauma, that I won't go into, I'm pleased I've never had the need to borrow it as an excuse for behaving like a cunt.

On a different note and bringing up another name that's been mentioned in this thread - Souness. The appalling hypocrisy when he berates players for 'shocking tackles' when you remember how he used to be on the pitch. Hides behind the line 'it was acceptable in them days'. No Graeme, it was never acceptable to repeatedly attempt to elbow a fellow professional in the face. Arsehole. 

• Like 1

Just now, Craig said:

I think his illness has afforded him an opportunity to be more reflective and take stock. I do agree with you that we change our outlook with age however having had my own experiences of childhood trauma, that I won't go into, I'm pleased I've never had the need to borrow it as an excuse for behaving like a cunt.

On a different note and bringing up another name that's been mentioned in this thread - Souness. The appalling hypocrisy when he berates players for 'shocking tackles' when you remember how he used to be on the pitch. Hides behind the line 'it was acceptable in them days'. No Graeme, it was never acceptable to repeatedly attempt to elbow a fellow professional in the face. Arsehole. 

0:18 into this clip. The fucking animal....

Souness was a class player but what a fucking dirty cunt too. He’s another shyster who puts the blame on everyone bar himself for the shite job he did here too. 

• Like 2

Wouldn’t it be easier to list who we like? :lol:

Owen can fuck off to his stables and die like Mr. Hands ( google it). 

Sourness, can choke on his hypocrisy. 

Jenas can get back in his goldfish bowl, the thick, square-headed non-entity. 

Bellamy can just fuck off, radge little midget. 

• Haha 3

souness was always banging on about proper players and proper men. very aggressive too. he would be a lot happier if he just came to terms with his sexuality 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Souness was a class player but what a fucking dirty cunt too. He’s another shyster who puts the blame on everyone bar himself for the shite job he did here too. 

Thing was he was that class he didn't need to be a dirty cunt. It's why I don't overtly rate him - it took something away. Hoddle was the better midfielder for me because he didn't have that side to his game.

And don't get me started on what he did here. Brought into to be a cunt in the dressing room and then blamed it on the players (who weren't innocent) but fuck me, he was no role model for the likes of Dyer, Bellamy & Jenas.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

This from Souness too btw: 

:lol: 

Is that Chris Wood in goal? Seems to have shrunk a bit :lol:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Wouldn’t it be easier to list who we like? :lol:

There’s been too much positivity & joy recently. 

The board has surplus hatred and bitterness and its damaging the systems. 

Only hatred here please 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Richard “Sasquatch” Keys and Andy Gray can fuck off. 

Gray has been the same for decades, what always stuck with me was when Peacock’s headed was just over the line Gray’s response was “oh dear”.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Only hatred here please 

I hope Simon Jordan ( not an ex-player, but…meh), gets stang by a wasp on his tongue every day from now until death. 

Just to shut the fucking whopper up. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Richard “Sasquatch” Keys and Andy Gray can fuck off. 

Gray has been the same for decades, what always stuck with me was when Peacock’s headed was just over the line Gray’s response was “oh dear”.

What was great was that he spent a good 5 minutes banging on about it not being a goal, then when they eventually showed the replay and it was clearly miles over, he came out with the “oh dear!”

I was watching it in a packed pub and it got a cheer as big as the goal :lol:

But, aye, fuck him and the hairy handed toucher. 

• Haha 2

Craig Moore btw. Souness made me think of him. I’m not far off 50 and I’ve still got more pace than he had when he played for us 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Matthew Syed

Slagged us off years ago and is now peddling the "Putin has won because of the woke" line. 

(I think it's the same bloke, could be wrong - if so two cunts). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Matthew Syed

Slagged us off years ago and is now peddling the "Putin has won because of the woke" line. 

(I think it's the same bloke, could be wrong - if so two cunts). 

He’s definitely had a go at us in the past, especially the fans. I got recommended a book of his (Black Box Thinking iirc). But couldn’t bring myself to get it because he’s such a knob. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJS said:

He was one of the first to come out with the won nowt/nowt special/expect trophies trope. Fucking table tennis player iirc. 

Aye, that’s his sporting background. Just read the article you referenced. Fuck me, these right wing cunts don’t like taking responsibility for anything, do they? The same ones (ie them) obsessed with ‘wokeism’ are the same ones who’ve rolled out the red carpet for Putin’s money  

• Like 1