Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I reckon that guarantees the signing of Pedro if that was still in doubt. Shame for Wilson, I really like him as a player and would love to see what he could do over a full season.

Just now, Rayvin said:

I reckon that guarantees the signing of Pedro if that was still in doubt. Shame for Wilson, I really like him as a player and would love to see what he could do over a full season.

he’s class. The annoying thing is the injuries don’t seem to impact his game. He’s brilliant when he returns. He just so prone to breaking down that he can’t be trusted to play more than half a season. He must be gutted 

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

He's just gone for a scan hasn't he? No need to shit the bed just yet.

I’m not a betting man but know where I’m putting my money on this one 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He's just gone for a scan hasn't he? No need to shit the bed just yet.

True, but the wording 

We will wait & see the results and see how long he’s going to be out

Suggests he is out.

Going by Howe's comments Fab has definitely jumped the gun. I haven't felt this betrayed since my first teenage disco. As for Wilson hopefully they're just being extra cautious given his history, but even if it does turn out to be a significant injury, the window is still open. It would have been far worse if he'd gotten a bad injury just after it had closed. It may mean switching targets, but I believe PIF won't leave us short if they can help it. Especially when we've just been so impressive against Man City. 

50 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Wilson away for a hammy scan, made of glass sadly, we definitely need up front bolstered even more urgently.

Keep that on the low-down during negotiations.

Good chance they're prepared to pay him some wacky amount to get him to go there. 

If he picks them over us, he's welcome to them, but that doesn't get around the fact it further fucks our transfer plans. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

This is why Everton are in such a fucking mess btw. They have no transfer plan or overarching plan for their playing staff, they just routinelytry and gatecrash other clubs' bids at the last minute. They're fucking hilarious. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is why Everton are in such a fucking mess btw. They have no transfer plan or overarching plan for their playing staff, they just routinelytry and gatecrash other clubs' bids at the last minute. They're fucking hilarious. 

Aye them and Villa tbh, no shock with the natural successors to Bruce in charge of the two clubs. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If Gordon goes to Chelsea then Pulisic and CHO deffo off?

Also if Everton do submit a bid, this will surly string this out.

you are insane brad pitt GIF

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season