Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I must say that I always liked Karius. Without being a world-class goalkeeper, he seemed quite good and remarkable to me. That UCL final conditioned his career and I think that after that he has had big mistakes in games for his following teams. Maybe it's something mental, or lack of confidence.

In short, I like the guy very much, so I only hope that if he ever gets to play here, he shows his best version

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He’s better than Darlow but worse than Dubravka but the latter was probably never going to sit on the bench anyway. Happy enough with that as our back-up tbh

It makes me wish we'd held onto Woodman who my Preston supporting mate reckons is doing wonders at Deepdale.

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

It makes me wish we'd held onto Woodman who my Preston supporting mate reckons is doing wonders at Deepdale.

Wasn't he pissed his old man lost his job with the club? You have wonder if it was ever going to work for him here after that.

4 hours ago, sammynb said:

Wasn't he pissed his old man lost his job with the club? You have wonder if it was ever going to work for him here after that.

He didn’t really look convincing when he got played under Bruce. That’s obviously not saying anything about his potential though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diego21 said:

I imagine that the whole issue of the Queen has stopped the official activity of the clubs due to official mourning, but do we know anything about Karius? Is the team training or have training also been cancelled?

NUFC.com reckons it should be confirmed early in the week. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

NUFC.com reckons it should be confirmed early in the week. 

It's just that a few days ago I read that the agreement had to be closed soon because he had to be registered and the deadline was running out (I don't understand this very well, because I think that a free player can be registered at any time).

From what I can understand, the deadline to register your squad for the nearest game is the deciding factor when it comes to signing free players. So, the game getting postponed has meant that there’s less urgency to get him registered because there’s another deadline before Bournemouth where it can all be sorted  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

This cunt is in the league again.

This man has made me doubt my sexual orientation.

When you have him on your team, it's absolutely wonderful.

Edited by Diego21
  • Haha 5

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season