Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

:lol: I guess he’s just going to keep saying this every window hoping it’ll be the case one day? Note that he’s even tried to cover his bases for when they go and sign Maddison and Diaby. 

• Haha 4

Has he mentioned the club have thanked him for lowering expectations yet? As though Real Sociedad wanted £90m for Isak but took less after reading one of Edwards’ tweets 

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

Has he mentioned the club have thanked him for lowering expectations yet? As though Real Sociedad wanted £90m for Isak but took less after reading one of Edwards’ tweets 

Are you confusing one self-important  bald twat for another here? 
wraith+yaxley.jpg

• Haha 2

• Andrew changed the title to Transfers, January 2023
  • 2 weeks later...

If we genuinely are after him we either need to get it done before 7th January or insist he doesn't play Leicester's cup game. If he features for him in the cup, I don't see it coming off. 

Seriously hope it does though.

Yeah I'm not saying it's a dealbreaker, just a hunch. After years of total mismanagement in the transfer market, I'm hoping the recruitment side of things is far more pro-active under Ashworth in that if we're going for someone like Maddison, they'll aim to secure it so he's involved in a cup run. 

As you say though, it's not prescriptive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I think that’s ideal scenario territory rather than a deal breaker, Craig 

exactly this. we can't expect him not to play whilst under contract and if he is only playing league it gives one of our other forwards/ AMF a rest for cup games. 

• Like 1

Juventus got themselves into a little trouble with some funny accounting to hide the financial situation they were in, whole board has resigned. Might be able to get a few players on the cheap. Wouldnt mind that american fella Weston Mckenzie. Rabiot's contract is also expiring end of this season 

7 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Juventus got themselves into a little trouble with some funny accounting to hide the financial situation they were in, whole board has resigned. Might be able to get a few players on the cheap. Wouldnt mind that american fella Weston Mckenzie. Rabiot's contract is also expiring end of this season 

Rabiot ain't all that. can't use his right foot or his brain seemingly. weakest link in the french side. 

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season