Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

12 hours ago, AgentAxeman said:

Wasn't Gordon clocked as the quickest player in the league last year? Personally think he'd fit into our system perfectly given his pressing out of possession. 

Agree with this, I don’t rate him based off what I’ve seen but fully trust Ashworth, Howe etc so if they see a player I’m in full support. 
Some of his stats this season compared to other attacking mids/wingers and that aligns with what AgentAxeman says, clearly hard working and a good presser. I think while his offensive stats are weak he’s scored 3 of Evertons 15 goals and I don’t imagine they have a ton of opportunities for him to show that side of his game. We will see I guess, but they’ve not really missed so far with their first choice players (Wood I saw more as a bit of a panic buy/quick fix). 

64FF98F9-A806-45FA-8A24-258802C032B7.jpeg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

🎼He's from Italy

🎼He has high X a G

Yeah…. that’s the wrist flexer but this is for the vinegar strokes :naughty: :omgwank:

“he can operate in several midfield positions, and has been used as an attacking midfielder or "trequartista," 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah…. that’s the wrist flexer but this is for the vintager strokes :naughty: :omgwank:

“he can operate in several midfield positions, and has been used as an attacking midfielder or "trequartista," 

Just one trequarista

Give it to me

He's from Italy etc etc

🎼crescendo ......

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

CN going back to his normal self I see.

tbf, i don't think gordon is worth £60m. that's the sort of figure you would expect to pay for a more established player, such as maddison

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Just one trequarista

Give it to me

He's from Italy etc etc

🎼crescendo ......

🎵

Just one Zaniolo 

Sign him for me 

A big trequarista 

From Italy

Display him 

Upon my dish 

I only wrote this bit 

To rhyme with Fish! 

🎶

Season 1 Reaction GIF by Friends

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

🎵

Just one Zaniolo 

Sign him for me 

A big trequarista 

From Italy with his huge X a G

Display him 

Upon a my dish 

I only wrote this a bit 

To rhyme with a Fish! 

🎶

Season 1 Reaction GIF by Friends

FYP

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If it’s true, and Edwards has managed to publish two contradictory articles in less than 24 hours, it sounds like Everton are hoping Chelsea will come along with their usual limo full of money

Wasn't the Chelsea link from the summer.  Since then they've spunked loads.  Can't see that happening

Aye has to be an old link, Chelsea have Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Ziyech, Fofana, Pulisic, Lukaku, Aubameyang, Joao Felix, Mudruyk, Sterling, Broja, Madueke, Havertz, and Nkuku (signing in summer) as forwards on their books, so that’s 14 with at least 9 of them currently registered in a 25 man squad, I know they’re mad but they surely won’t go for another forward player :lol:. Their focus looks to be back on Enzo Fernandez, honestly though at the point Chelsea are at, and given where we are/our trajectory there’s surely going to be some players in Gordon’s position that would pick us over them as the playing time alone would be a huge difference. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season