Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

I think Howe (excuse the conjecture here) does like the look of Anderson, because he didn’t send him on loan. But, while it’s always good to give players an opportunity in a side playing well, we’re doing too well. By that I mean I don’t think Howe thought we’d be in a CL spot. There’s so much riding on the matches that has perhaps limited the opportunities for Anderson. If we were in 7th or 8th and concentrating on the cups it might be different. I wouldn’t judge him too harshly on the Sheff Wed game because of all the other changes. Agree with Gloom we’ll be looking to strengthen as Anderson’s lack of experience goes against him with the stakes being as high as they are. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, NJS said:

Jorghino has signed for Arsenal apparently. 

i think he would have been a great fit for us tbh. maybe not the age profile howe is looking for, or lacks the energy to play howe's system, i dunno. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i think he would have been a great fit for us tbh. maybe not the age profile howe is looking for, or lacks the energy to play howe's system, i dunno. 

Probably both of those 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

Maddison and Sibierski to be announced at a quarter to eleven tonight 

Toon Flight radar has picked up an unscheduled incoming flight

62c050bb-ce37-48e4-999d-c1b637b5550e.jpg.f07993c116a59ed34c3206ac334fd16f.jpg

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

715670060_Screenshot2023-01-31at10_39_39.png.ba42e4c2b1df02821eea4bffa95cbdbc.png

Arsenal fans :lol: 

:lol: I honestly know some canny ones, but what a set of bull’s knackers they have amongst their support 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i thought we definitely weren't signing anyone else after gordon? :whistle:

I think you'll find I said I doubt we'll sign anyone else. Never used the word 'definitely'. But feel free to change history to suit your own narrative :finger: :lol:

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

:D I nearly mentioned him (and Bernard) 

What was the name of that fucker we signed 3 or 4 years ago that played about 10 minutes and CT thought was a world beater? From Italy maybe? 

(I realise this could apply to several players). 

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

What was the name of that fucker we signed 3 or 4 years ago that played about 10 minutes and CT thought was a world beater? From Italy maybe? 

Barreca?

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

Shano Fergsonitti.

• Haha 9

On 27/01/2023 at 16:30, Craig said:

I strongly suspect that if we sign Gordon that will be our only business in this window. 

More spend now will result in less during the summer when availability will be better. 

As for Anthony Gordon, he's been the standout shining light in a really shit Everton side over the past 18 months and he's only 21. There's been flashes of brilliance in that time and I can only see the coaching of Howe et al taking him to the next level. Personally I think it's a great signing and sits right in the mould of the squad we're building. 

ok, it was a strong suspicion, which i strongly suspect was 

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

9 minutes ago, NJS said:

Lazaar maybe? There’s been a few like 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season