Jump to content

Transfers, January 2023


trophyshy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not saying Eddie has took shithousing to a new level but Wood's been given an extra weeks pay before he goes to big up the two Jamal's when he gets down there at every opportune moment.  'Lascelles? He's not the boy he was when he left the City ground, regularly puts Wilson on his arse in training, a proper beast now with laser like passing and young Lewis is called Trent2, he's rapid.' :good:

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Trossard confirmed at Arsenal for £21m. Seems a bit of a steal to me, that.

 

He was in the final year of his contract at Brighton I think. His wages will likely be eye watering. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm not saying Eddie has took shithousing to a new level but Wood's been given an extra weeks pay before he goes to big up the two Jamal's when he gets down there at every opportune moment.  'Lascelles? He's not the boy he was when he left the City ground, regularly puts Wilson on his arse in training, a proper beast now with laser like passing and young Lewis is called Trent2, he's rapid.' :good:

Bad news I’m afraid, they’ve employed essembee as a scout 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Craig said:

Trossard confirmed at Arsenal for £21m. Seems a bit of a steal to me, that.

Had 6 months left. But out of him and that kid Chelsea signed they were after, they've got the better deal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Diego21 said:

 

He looks absolutely crestfallen here, the realisation that the dream is over and he's back around the relegation/championship spots. I do feel sorry for him as he's probably had big expectations yet he's the first out of the door. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Toonpack said:

 

It makes a whole world of difference when he's our little shit though, see David Batty for reference.

Still wouldn't want him horrible diving cheating bastard.....he doesn't come anywhere near David Batty

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Still wouldn't want him horrible diving cheating bastard.....he doesn't come anywhere near David Batty

 

Best holding/aggressive midfielder I've seen for us, made other players play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He was valued at £50mil 6 months ago. Worth a shot if the price is right.
 

And that Brazilian kid is starting games and scoring goals in the Brazilian premier league. I can't believe he won't be a better choice off the bench than Murphy or Fraser if we sign him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

His rat like face is enough for me to not want him at the club, quite apart from his attitude and diving. With Schar, Bruno etc in our team his rodent like visage would stick out like a rotting thumb. Hopefully Everton play silly beggars and price us out of it. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.