Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Hes deleted that now? Too many beers? 

Weird one for him to delete, feel like that’s his typical style. Maybe your man Casey sent a DM. 

• Haha 1

Maldini seems to be distancing Milan from a move for Botman, so that could be another sign he's on his way to us. He said that Milan had followed Botman, but that there were many good players in that position. I say distanced, but perhaps the strong links between Botman and Milan were mostly agent/paper talk. 

3 hours ago, DariusBlaze said:

Check out Bazoer though on youtube, ima say it hes a bruno clone and hes looking for a club, maybe not as motivated but his technical skills are up there with bruno and his physique is similar as well. Still young too...

We'll be having none of that shite round these parts, young sonny me Jim. Not on my watch. :good:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We'll be having none of that shite round these parts, young sonny me Jim. Not on my watch. :good:

Ima get get get get you drunk, 

Get you love drunk off my hump

My hump, my hump. 

My hump, my hump, my hump. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think we’re only a Paquetta or a Christian Eriksen away from a very good midfield. Bruno, big brilliant Joe 7 + a new playmaker as first choice with Shelvey, Willock and Longstaff as our reserves is canny enough. 

Look at that heatmap. Lush!

29 minutes ago, Tyne Bridge said:

My Under 8s had a heat map like that though.

All of them, in a Key Stone Cops press / follow the round thing. 

That would amount to 210 goals and 130 assists spread out across your Under 8s team.   :MITRO:

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season