Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Apparently all contract renewal conversations at Chelsea have been put on hold cos of the Abramovich sale situation. There's a few players out of contract in the summer including Rudiger and Azpilicueta. 

My area of expertise is in relegation forecasts obviously, but wondered if there's any value in sniffing around this situation. There are players whose contracts expire next summer as well who might be getting antsy and agitating for a move. 

Rudiger. Fuck me. Imagine? 

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Fucking Coutinho, never making a bold prediction on here again

Bold predictions are fine, just ask Gemmil and me.

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Surely in your case it should be bald? :huh:

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Surely in your case it should be bald? :huh:

Whatever Mackenzie Crook, I'd rather be bald than a bedsheet striper.

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I was actually one of the few on team Joelinton from day 1 too, so I’m sitting at 50/50

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, strawb said:

I was actually one of the few on team Joelinton from day 1 too, so I’m sitting at 50/50

Half sitter / half stander? 

1 hour ago, strawb said:

I'm ashamed to admit that despite my early bluster I was starting to lose faith in Big Joe.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

I'm ashamed to admit that despite my early bluster I was starting to lose faith in Big Joe.

Gotta admit, this one is the biggest dig in the guts. Feel pua shit now. 

• Haha 1

On 08/03/2022 at 16:50, Dr Gloom said:

Over to Fish andDiego for that one.  

FYP

On 08/03/2022 at 17:59, The Fish said:

Yeah Rashford is an improvement on Wilson and he's class.

Nunez would be a monster, imo and if we're looking in the £50-60m range, I'd rather we gambled on Nunez than went for Rashford because he's foreign and therefore better.

Lucas Paqueta would be a good signing in the 10 role (played with Bruno too).

image.png.42a8e17347b2d9f38b6d6e642cabaa59.png

Comparable with Dani Olmo, Mount, Muller, Reus, Coman, etc.

23 hours ago, The Fish said:

There's apparently a few younger lads at Manchester United who're finding it hard to progress and looking to move out. Can't remember where I heard it, but someone said that a lot of the old Man Utd players have sent their sons to the Man City academy as not only is it a better run academy, but there's a better route to a first team football career through their City Group system.

Fuck.  Too late.

Edited by RobinRobin

Targett being involved in the next England squad is a rumour gathering pace. With Chilwell out it's suggest either Targett or Cresswell will cover. 

I still can't get my head around why Villa have loaned him out to get Digne in. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Targett being involved in the next England squad is a rumour gathering pace. With Chilwell out it's suggest either Targett or Cresswell will cover. 

I still can't get my head around why Villa have loaned him out to get Digne in. 

Villa are well financed but being run by Christian Purselow…. he was drummed out of Anfield iirc…thick with relative rookie Gerrard. Eddie Howe has had five and a half seasons as a premier league manager, Gerrard has had five months… 

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season