Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye what a shite transfer that would be. Rubbish surely. 

Our business in January has given me a lot confidence the management has got enough about them to avoid these sort of desperate deals. 

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm as excited to see who we peddle as to who we buy. Almiron and Murphy were fucking hopeless with their decision making and final balls today 

Almiron has been since we bought him.

Likewise though it will be nice to get rid of some of the deadwood 

On 21/05/2022 at 08:10, ohhh_yeah said:

At his going price? I am not having that. He is absolutely brilliant!!!

Hopefully a fee was agreed when we signed him on loan so it should/ I hope he's the first signing 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm as excited to see who we peddle as to who we buy. Almiron and Murphy were fucking hopeless with their decision making and final balls today 

Spot on. Almiron with 0.05 xG per game as well as angling to leave the club every window yet being hailed as some hero because he runs :lol:. I can’t wait until we buy some players and stop hearing this £60m-80m shite as well. 

Never been a fan of Miggy, he just doesn't have any composure and his decision making is poor, Murphy is very similar. I don't actually see much difference between the two of them. Fraser is a much better player than both. 

• Like 2

Aye agreed they've got decent attitudes but those are exactly the players we need to upgrade to get to the next level. 

Have we signed anyone yet? What rumours are we taking seriously? And what sources are we allowed to quote? Will Gemmill be allowed an opinion after Everton-gate? Questions that need answering soon 

• Haha 2

Absolutely ridiculous this. Made a HUGE, BRAVE CALL in DECEMBER. Got ridiculed and came within one game and some frankly ridiculous Everton results of being right. 

I should be getting lauded but the small minded FOOLS on this website - the same ones that had Newcastle relegated before the halfway point of the season - simply do not know how good they have it. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Absolutely ridiculous this. Made a HUGE, BRAVE CALL in DECEMBER. Got ridiculed and came within one game and some frankly ridiculous Everton results of being right. 

I should be getting lauded but the small minded FOOLS on this website - the same ones that had Newcastle relegated before the halfway point of the season - simply do not know how good they have it. 

So close!

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

These are the desperate words of a man who has lost all credibility 

• Haha 1

The most important call I got right from the word go and I never wavered:

Newcastle 👏 will 👏 stay 👏 up 👏

Several pathetic individuals cannot even dream of saying the same. 

End of story. Put your sunglasses on cos my credibility is set to MAX. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The most important call I got right from the word go and I never wavered:

Newcastle 👏 will 👏 stay 👏 up 👏

Several pathetic individuals cannot even dream of saying the same. 

End of story. Put your sunglasses on cos my credibility is set to MAX. 

Incredible bravado. I’d be embarrassed to show my face if I were you 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I stand with G-Dogg. In December nobody thought the Scouse Mackems would be close to going down. They survived by the skin of their teeth on the penultimate game. 

Tears on my pillow. The dream of lying next to you in sodden sheets in tatters 

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season