Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Incredible bravado. I’d be embarrassed to show my face if I were you 

SaysMr WE'RE DOWN THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THIS after Brentford 3-3 in NOVEMBER. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

SaysMr WE'RE DOWN THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THIS after Brentford 3-3 in NOVEMBER. :lol:

Everton guaranteed to go down - you heard it here first lads!

Emmy Awards Thank You GIF by Emmys

• Haha 3

Canny exciting to look forward to this summer's spending, and then starting next season on a sunny day in August with a few new brand spankers in the line up, hopefully all approaching Bruno level ability. 

• Like 3

something like this would do

In

Paqueta

Raphina

Jesus

Bottman

Kalvin Phillips

Targett

Henderson 

out

Woodman

Ritchie

Hayden

Gayle

Hendrick

Shelvey

Lascelles

Lewis (loan)

Longstaffs (loan)

For the first time in years I can look forward with excitement/anticipation to next season.......because if that sale hadn't gone through last year and Fat Mike/Cabbage were still in charge I think my season ticket would have finally been binned 

• Like 3

cuccurella and targett left backs? think we could spring cuccurella as i think he is basically the best of the rest and is supremely consistent (targett is very consistently good for us btw).... just thinking of injuries... 

Bissouma, would give bruno more freedom to roam.  

lodi?

Paqueta

a better centre forward than wilson ( or one that stays fit all season)... 

Josa Sa?/ henderson for goalkeeper or even nick pope? 

4 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Pope looked terrible with his feet yesterday, can we not please?

Not in all cases but players from teams that have been relegated are relegated for a reason.......because all/some of the players are shit and I don't Pope is that good

If it was between Pope & Henderson.....Henderson would be my choice all day long

22 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Not in all cases but players from teams that have been relegated are relegated for a reason.......because all/some of the players are shit and I don't Pope is that good

If it was between Pope & Henderson.....Henderson would be my choice all day long

fair comment. he is a decent shot stopper, but if we are to play out from the back or have that as an option... then maybe he's not what we'd want. 

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Absolutely ridiculous this. Made a HUGE, BRAVE CALL in DECEMBER. Got ridiculed and came within one game and some frankly ridiculous Everton results of being right. 

I should be getting lauded but the small minded FOOLS on this website - the same ones that had Newcastle relegated before the halfway point of the season - simply do not know how good they have it. 

Screaming The Help GIF

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Craig said:

Get him in. Though it might feel underwhelming if he’s the only striker to join. I wouldn’t mind a young prospect coming in as a replacement for Wood if we’re able to sign a third striker with a track record of scoring goals in a top league. 

The window hasn’t even opened and I already sound like a spoilt brat. Imagine being underwhelmed by potentially signing yet another £20m+ striker a couple of years back 

• Like 1

I'm not going to pretend to know enough about Ekitike to pass comment but if the likes of Dortmund are interested in him, he can't be that bad a prospect.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AsprillaTime said:

Reading over the weekend there were links to Benjamin Sesko of Salzburg, anyone know if there is any truth to this?

WELCOME TO THE BOARD MOTHERFUCKER!

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season