Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

you must have been out in Darras Hall 

He was knocking about with people who were home for the weekend, having previously moved away and lost their accent ;) 

• Haha 4

The CL and Europa League must be horribly compressed next season cos of the World Cup. Which means this year's top 7 have got their work cut out for them. Which means we're probably gonna finish top 4 and win the CL the following season. 

DEBATE ME! 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The CL and Europa League must be horribly compressed next season cos of the World Cup. Which means this year's top 7 have got their work cut out for them. Which means we're probably gonna finish top 4 and win the CL the following season. 

DEBATE ME! 

Horse heed will be fucking livid 

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not that fucking know-nowt bellend again

The official consensus is we're lapping up whatever rumours we can find. Gemmill is already making predictions for next season. Nothing is off the table. 

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

DEBATE ME! 

They’re missing out on two match days because of the WC. It’s hardly season wrecking.

Consider yourself debated.

AND a lot of their players off to the World Cup in the middle of it all. Consider your debate debunked. 

I can't make you believe if you don't have the BALLS for it. That goes for you too PORTLAND AIMEE! 

13 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

The official consensus is we're lapping up whatever rumours we can find. Gemmill is already making predictions for next season. Nothing is off the table. 

Fair enough :D 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

AND a lot of their players off to the World Cup in the middle of it all. Consider your debate debunked. 

I can't make you believe if you don't have the BALLS for it. That goes for you too PORTLAND AIMEE! 

Aye and if Brazil make it to the final then we’ll have basically lost half our first team for six weeks.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He was knocking about with people who were home for the weekend, having previously moved away and lost their accent ;) 

my in laws no longer live there, unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: How mad is it to hear that we’re going after players that Dortmund and PSG have interest in. 

We did in the past but graciously stepped aside all the time.

• Haha 1

I’m wondering if Villa have realised the error of their ways and are recalling him? Either that or it’s being misread and his missus is just commenting on the current loan deal expiring - perhaps to encourage the permanent deal

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season