Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

STRAP IN, I REPEAT STRAP IN, THIS IS NOT A REHEARSAL! THIS IS NOT A REHEARSAL.

HOWAY IS FAKE NEWS, REPEAT HOWAY IS FAKE NEWS.

TRUST IN CASEY 

Check out Bazoer though on youtube, ima say it hes a bruno clone and hes looking for a club, maybe not as motivated but his technical skills are up there with bruno and his physique is similar as well. Still young too...

Just now, DariusBlaze said:

Check out Bazoer though on youtube, ima say it hes a bruno clone and hes looking for a club, maybe not as motivated but his technical skills are up there with bruno and his physique is similar as well. Still young too...

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, DariusBlaze said:

Diaby and ASM dont make sense to me... Similar players eh?

Diaby got 17 goals and 14 assists this season I think, Diaby is a very direct player rather than a dribbler I think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Diaby got 17 goals and 14 assists this season I think, Diaby is a very direct player rather than a dribbler I think. 

Those are elite stats, the 14 assists for a winger is impressive. Ima check this guy out now. Compared to 5 and 5 for ASM this year. Defensive work rate seems like a need for eddie at winger as well

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DariusBlaze said:

Those are elite stats, the 14 assists for a winger is impressive. Ima check this guy out now. Compared to 5 and 5 for ASM this year. Defensive work rate seems like a need for eddie at winger as well

Dude, don't mention xG stats. Please

• Haha 1

Newcastle United make new moves for Sven Botman and Moussa Diaby | The Northern Echo

Ashworth in as director, along with Botman and Diaby as our first signings would be a very nice start to the summer. As for Diaby playing in the same position or being similar to ASM, Diaby played predominantly on the right for Leverkusen last season according to Transfermarkt, and his numbers stand him out as much more clinical than ASM has ever been in his career. Having a winger who seems to be comfortable on either flank is a great asset. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Dude, don't mention xG stats. Please

There are 💯 stats in football now and I cant mention that 14 assists is impressive from a forward position. Okay, I dont need stats to tell a player anyways...

2 hours ago, Howay said:

He also very regularly says both things “Paqueta 100% happening” “Paqueta 100% not happening”, then he will delete the one that turns out wrong, and retweet the one that was right, he also tweets ambiguous things like “big progress on targets mentioned here today”. I will say some of the things he mentions align with things I sometimes here (in my role as least arsed itk ever) but they could also be public knowledge. 

Sounds like William Storey 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Newcastle United make new moves for Sven Botman and Moussa Diaby | The Northern Echo

Ashworth in as director, along with Botman and Diaby as our first signings would be a very nice start to the summer. As for Diaby playing in the same position or being similar to ASM, Diaby played predominantly on the right for Leverkusen last season according to Transfermarkt, and his numbers stand him out as much more clinical than ASM has ever been in his career. Having a winger who seems to be comfortable on either flank is a great asset. 

ASM can play both flanks he would as well, and would be able to utilize his pace on the right.

12 minutes ago, DariusBlaze said:

Sometimes wingers stats get inflated in the bundesliga tho... Pulisic, sancho, bailey

Tbf I think Pulisic and Sancho are both in difficult circumstances in that Chelsea sub Pulisic in and out, and Manchester United have enjoyed destroying players in recent years. Agree with Bailey though he looks terrible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DariusBlaze said:

ASM can play both flanks he would as well, and would be able to utilize his pace on the right.

There was an interesting post on Twitter a while back that he’s actually better on the right, based on times he’s switched wings for us. Small sample size but it is interesting, I’ll try and dig it up. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DariusBlaze said:

Mods, IP check

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, DariusBlaze said:

Why troll? Im talking about a Bosman transfer. Is free to much to ask for?

If you only want to talk about your beloved club that’s fine 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season