Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Bayern Munich keeping tabs on Gayle. Do they need a new turnstile operator? 

I demand a source for this.

So if we got the back 4 from players we have/been linked to:

Trippier - Saliba - Botman - Lodi

:lol: Fucking hell man, I know it's only links to three of those but this is bonkers. 

• Like 2

Newcastle continue talks with Man Utd over Dean Henderson (90min.com)

According to reports we've agreed terms with Henderson and all that's left it to either negotiate a price, or persuade Man U to allow us to take him on loan for the season, most likely so we can spread costs. I can't see Man U being too accommodating given how they seemed to act over Lingard, but perhaps Ten Hag backs himself and isn't worried about us getting ahead of them. Even still though I'd imagine they'll want a fee to supplement their own kitty for Ten Hag's squad rebuild. If we can get a top class keeper like Henderson, who's only just turned 25, for around the twenty million mark that's discussed in the article, then it will be a great bit of business. I'm not convinced that he's a level or two above Dubravka, but he's certainly as good as, so the competition between the two could keep both on their toes. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: 👀🤝

What a nob he is. He will be fuming btw. 

and he’ll block everyone who points out he was talking shit

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Like I said

Oh shit

Starting to consider posting Casey as a credible source a creche-able offence tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Seems to be accepted wisdom that we are looking for players in the following positions, and the rumours are this lot are our first choices;

GK - Henderson

LB - Lodi

CB - Botman

CM - ?Paqueta/Eriksen/Rabiot

LW/RW - Diaby

CF - Ekitike

(Unless we are after Ekitike for the wing and are still after another CF)

Any guesses on who we end up with at the end of the window? Sounds like Edwards' £60mil budget is bullshit 

Has everyone completely given up on Targett being made permanent? I heard his missus changed her IG post. I won’t be surprised if that one still came about.

It just seems odd that we supposedly had a fee agreed and haven't triggered it already. I know the window doesn't open til next week but plenty of clubs have announced pre contract agreements already 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season