Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

On 02/06/2022 at 15:08, Gemmill said:

Pearson's headband on the sofa look in his latest video is something to behold. :lol:

image.thumb.png.74f20eb471ba919d68289724c233119e.png

Looks like he’s recovering from some kind of very intrusive  brain surgery.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Tom said:

Looks like he’s recovering from some kind of very intrusive  brain surgery.

Stuart Broad has clearly been catching up on Pearson's channel though. Broady knows to go for cutting edge NUFC analysis AND style tips. 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It just seems odd that we supposedly had a fee agreed and haven't triggered it already. I know the window doesn't open til next week but plenty of clubs have announced pre contract agreements already 

Spot on, I thought the loan itself was telling iyam. We know he was low down the list, all of our other signings were first or first alternative on their lists (other than Wood but there was zero chance of a loan) and we bought them. I think we got him in on loan with option to buy in case we went down, now that we’ve not only stayed up but finished in a solid position the level of player we can attract is far higher than it was in January (plus clubs are more willing to sell in this window). 

:lol: I also enjoy that he’s so “committed” he goes and buys shite Castore clobber which is wildly overpriced purely because they’re the kit manufacturer. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I also enjoy that he’s so “committed” he goes and buys shite Castore clobber which is wildly overpriced purely because they’re the kit manufacturer. 

His mam must be loaded 

• Like 1

Hendrick for fucks sake :lol: 

The skid marks of the Ashley regime won’t be gone overnight but it’s crazy thinking about genuinely shite players who are on “inflated wages”.

We might be better off paying them off tbh

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hendrick for fucks sake :lol: 

The skid marks of the Ashley regime won’t be gone overnight 

That's why we just hired the Big D. First job on his agenda is gusset scrubbing. 

Sarr is the back up to Diaby if you believe Sky, and supposedly Watford are willing to take a sensible offer given their relegation, and the fact that Sarr is into the last two years of his contract. If Leverkusen really are asking for 60+ then Sarr could be a decent alternative if we can get him for 25-35. Sarr at least knows the league, he's still young at 24, and in a decent team I think he could at least approach double figures for both goals and assists if you look at his record for Watford in the PL. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season