Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Why should a hamstring injury delay the deal? It's not like he's just snapped his leg. 

Yeah think Fab is taking a leap there, I doubt that’s coming from anyone at Newcastle probably more his assumption. 

35 minutes ago, tooner said:

image.thumb.png.9476e812ea85ee2382edcde68f746bf3.png

What am I missing, is there another France game on today?

NVM, took me a bit but I have it sussed now. How many U(insert age) team's are there?

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Why should a hamstring injury delay the deal? It's not like he's just snapped his leg. 

He missed over two months of the season with a hamstring injury and he’s just done it again. Not a great sign in such a young player. No point in forking out big money and a long contract if he’s the black Michael Owen.

• Like 1

Aye there ought to be a platform to report people brandying about the O word. 

I wonder if this means we try a last ditch attempt at Nunez, looks to be out of our reach now going by latest reports but there's not many other strikers we've been linked with.

I might have to block Casey, his tweets interrupt my morning as I'm following NUFC news topics and his shit seems to rise to the top of the pile. Like I said, a pile of shit.:blind:

It really is silly season, I'm not sure how many times I've heard Ekitike has agreed terms, haven't we had over a week of it now?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Don’t let it ruin your Christmas Sammy!

Bah humbug. You know all the English expats down here do a stupid Christmas in July because it's not right to have Chrimbo in 38C summer?

Weirdos.

8 hours ago, Craig said:

He also can't spell the name of your nation correctly.

Isn't that how you spell it?

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I think he's taking the piss to try and make out he is trolling to take away the fact that he knows fuck all.

It failed miserably because it's obvious he knows fuck all.

• Haha 1

Eriksen or Paquetta? 

One is PL proven, available for nowt, but nearing the end of his career and has a dodgy ticker

The other is a Brazil international and Bruno's bestie but will blow a big chunk of our budget 

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season