Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Is that utter shitehawk actually having a go at Ghodoussi for asking for patience? I'm glad the monumental bellend blocked me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is that utter shitehawk actually having a go at Ghodoussi for asking for patience? I'm glad the monumental bellend blocked me.

yeah but he just appeared on wraith’s podcast, so who’s laughing now?

• Haha 2

There’s absolutely nothing to suggest our current owners are remotely comparable to Ashley. They’re spending billions on golf which they’re never going to recoup so I doubt they’re going to be thrifty when it comes to us. They’ve shown more intent in less than a year than Ashley did in a decade and a half. 
He’s either thick as fuck or just after the attention. Probably both actually. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s absolutely nothing to suggest our current owners are remotely comparable to Ashley. They’re spending billions on golf which they’re never going to recoup so I doubt they’re going to be thrifty when it comes to us. They’ve shown more intent in less than a year than Ashley did in a decade and a half. 

He's a fucking piped piper. Uses twitter as a platform to vastly overinflate his self-importance and ego by making up reams and reams of utter bullshit in the hope that one proves to be true so he claim to have been ITK. And expects everyone to follow his tune. - anyone who doesn't agree gets blocked. 

He's Gen-Z's version of Walter Mitty tbh.

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

He's a fucking piped piper. Uses twitter as a platform to vastly overinflate his self-importance and ego by making up reams and reams of utter bullshit in the hope that one proves to be true so he claim to have been ITK. And expects everyone to follow his tune. - anyone who doesn't agree gets blocked. 

He's Gen-Z's version of Walter Mitty tbh.

He blocked me for fuck all too. I was gutted like 

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s a twat, I don’t even get the point he (and it seems a few others) are even making. The same idiots were tweeting and retweeting “all we demand is a club that tries” - we’ve already spent £13m on a player, signed two promising youth players, and if negotiations had went our way would have two £30m players in and it’s only week 1 of the window. 

• Like 1

It kind of inadvertently reveals he isn’t ITK as well. Not that I think that will come as a shock to anyone with any sense 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

He’s a twat, I don’t even get the point he (and it seems a few others) are even making. The same idiots were tweeting and retweeting “all we demand is a club that tries” - we’ve already spent £13m on a player, signed two promising youth players, and if negotiations had went our way would have two £30m players in and it’s only week 1 of the window. 

Short fucking memories. It wasn't even a year ago we were on three points with a fat-fuck fraud in both the dugout and the boardroom, having blown our entire budget on one player in the summer, sinking without trace. Since then we've done what no other team in history has done, spending nearly 100m along the way. If that's not trying then what is, exactly? 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sounds like Sterling is off to Chelsea for £35-40m ish. Bargain when you look at his goal scoring record, and he's still only 27

I'd take him in a heartbeat 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

the boy likes to party but its nothing new. as long as he keeps it to the close season i've no problems. i think he was quoted as saying something along the lines of enjoying life and play hard party hard etc. Pep himself likes to party when the time is right. have you seen those clips of him smoking cigars and singing wonderwall etc. must admit i preferred the quiet life of David Silva, Aguero, Zabaleta, etc.

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sounds like Sterling is off to Chelsea for £35-40m ish. Bargain when you look at his goal scoring record, and he's still only 27

as a city fan i'm really not comfortable with letting Sterling go.  my feeling is that he'll stay and then go abroad for free next summer. thats mostly based on him saying in numerous interviews that he'd quite like to play abroad some day.

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season