Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

35 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I honestly think the club are keeping their cards closer to their chests than in Jan. Yes they cannot control agents so Bartman and Ekitike have mouthed off trying to get more interest. 

There was some noise about Pope but not a lot and then boom he's here (almost) 

Whether the likes of chicken shagger et al have been told by the club to keep things under wraps until things are signed I don't know. But it's apparent chicken shagger knows as much as us. I.e fuck all. 

@Howaysaid a week or so ago that all of our transfer business is now being restricted to Ashworth, Howe and someone else. Which would cut down massively on the leaks and explain why we're not really hearing much atm. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Jose Fonte has been on Talksport, casually dropping that Botman is coming :lol: 

good lad :lol:

and well done taking one for the team to get this information by listening to talksport 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

How have botman and Etititike not signed on yet? Getting tired of reading their agents twerking for other clubs, time to move on from them, clearly have no balls. 

We need balls only

Its not helped the internationals and now on holiday. Chill dude. Pissing the bed was last season 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye there’s been a distinct lack of discussion around testicular fortitude on here as of late.  

or adhesion / torsion , helicopters and penile rifling.

• Haha 3

Maybe if we all get our knobs out and do the peeniecopter like that lad at the match, some of these dickheads will put pen to paper. 

Just give me the signal. I've got a call in 15 minutes but honestly this feels more important. 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What happened to Lewis last season BTW? Did he get injured? 

He got Bruced in the first half of the season and wasn't in the squad from Jan on. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Maybe if we all get our knobs out and do the peeniecopter like that lad at the match, some of these dickheads will put pen to paper. 

Just give me the signal. I've got a call in 15 minutes but honestly this feels more important. 

Given that you make Michelangelo’s David look well hung I'm not sure we'll miss your contribution.

• Haha 9

Just now, ewerk said:

Given that you make Michelangelo’s David look well hung I'm not sure we'll miss your contribution.

I'm having to put mattresses up against all the windows actually, DICKHEAD. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Yo Mama for one 

I mean, it's all very well you lot having a cheap laugh here at my 85 year old mams expense, when by far the greater issue is Kid dynamite as good as admitting to being some hideous hybrid of jimmy saville and david fuller.

Would be another statement signing and a great one to get any of the no balls crew feeling like their scrotum might actually contain something after all. I'm looking at you fucking A-HUGO. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season