Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I thought this was gonna end with "So anyway, peep this, our next big target is..." but you left me hanging. :lol:

Mate. I’m absolutely steaming on a bus home after a work event where Pitbull performed and I had no fucking idea Botman was signing but I am wanking on the bus now. Also I’ve proven I know fuck all. 

Although this kind of backs up my point that fucking nobody knows what’s going on besides a select few. Personally I love it. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Mate. I’m absolutely steaming on a bus home after a work event where Pitbull performed and I had no fucking idea Botman was signing but I am wanking on the bus now. Also I’ve proven I know fuck all. 

Although this kind of backs up my point that fucking nobody knows what’s going on besides a select few. Personally I love it. 

Class. :lol:

Aye we're just a proper professionally run football club doing proper professionally run football club shit. It's the best. 

I was gonna ask if Pitbull did his absolutely hilarious/tremendous cover of Tiny Dancer, but I checked and that's actually someone calling himself Chipmunk. :lol:

That's right, I'm cool and know my rap dude shit. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Class. :lol:

Aye we're just a proper professionally run football club doing proper professionally run football club shit. It's the best. 

I was gonna ask if Pitbull did his absolutely hilarious/tremendous cover of Tiny Dancer, but I checked and that's actually someone calling himself Chipmunk. :lol:

That's right, I'm cool and know my rap dude shit. 

Is he one of those rap singers they have now, running along the handrail in the shopping centre?

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Competition for places? A good squad to handle injuries?

PIF, you are spoiling us.

tenor.gif?itemid=14137423

I genuinely don’t mind Lascelles in that scenario.

as fourth choice CB

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Did they sign the error prone Diego Carlos? 

we knew what we were doing there. Slapped in a fake bid to reel Villa in to signing the next Titus Bramble  

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I genuinely don’t mind Lascelles in that scenario.

as fourth choice CB

He's been forgotten and will probably leave but I'd prefer Fernandez to Lascelles in that role. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Competition for places? A good squad to handle injuries?

PIF, you are spoiling us.

tenor.gif?itemid=14137423

I was going to say something about the Ambassador being renowned for his parties, but after what happened to that poor cunt in the Turkish Embassy it's probably best I don't :lol: <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh 

Botman!

16 sodium atoms walked in to a bar, and the barman said 

“ Welcome to Newcastle!”

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season